Rhea Co. @ Powell Round 2

Rhea Co.

9 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

What do you want me to say? I'm not Lowe, so I won't pretend to know what he is trying to do. Again, I know what's been alleged, but I don't have any inside info. I just think it's a little creepy for random adults to follow high school athletes on Twitter, but what do I know. 

To my knowledge, there is zero rule against a coach following anyone on Twitter. While we're at it, why don't we scrub the Twitter account of every single HC in Knox County so we can get to the bottom of this. I didn't realize that following someone on Twitter was the equivalent of a smoking gun. :popcorneater:

:lol: good stuff.
And I guess it makes me creepy, but following them and their families on social media is part of the photo gig. Lol

Edited by KnoxPhoto

10 minutes ago, KnoxPhoto said:

:lol: good stuff.
And I guess it makes me creepy, but following them and their families on social media is part of the photo gig. Lol 

At least you have a good reason, Photo. It blows my mind how many grown adults, with zero connection to these kids, follow (and tweet at) these athletes. It's just weird to me. But then again, I'm not very social media-savvy.

Edited by osunut2

1 minute ago, osunut2 said:

At least you have a good reason, Photo. It blows my mind how many grown adults, with zero connection to these kids, follow (and tweet at) these athletes. It's just weird to me. But then again, I'm not very social media-savvy.

I totally agree. Even at the college level, I find it very strange how often people do it. 

On 11/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, osunut2 said:

What do you want me to say? I'm not Lowe, so I won't pretend to know what he is trying to do. Again, I know what's been alleged, but I don't have any inside info. I just think it's a little creepy for random adults to follow high school athletes on Twitter, but what do I know. 

To my knowledge, there is zero rule against a coach following anyone on Twitter. While we're at it, why don't we scrub the Twitter account of every single HC in Knox County so we can get to the bottom of this. I didn't realize that following someone on Twitter was the equivalent of a smoking gun. :popcorneater:

. I feel like i've heard of that being a problem in KCS before; It might actually be against the rules.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 10:33 PM, osunut2 said:

And with all of the glass houses here in Knox County, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see some retaliation from the Powell administration during the off-season. There is plenty of dirt out there, and I'd say we're going to see a lot more dirty laundry aired until KCS gets control of this ridiculous transfer situation that they've created.

Well Powell can quit worrying about that State Championship everyone thought they were going to win. Now the Powell administration can get started retaliating in the off season on all those other teams that are in those glass houses. Good luck with that. Plus now Coach Lowe and the Powell coaching staff/support staff can get out there and recruit some more transfers. They need more because the players from the Powell zone aren't getting the job done.

• Thanks 1