Rhea Co. @ Powell Round 2

Rhea Co.

45 minutes ago, sx1234 said:

If they don't move in this direction though, they could be opening the doors wide open for "recruiting" across the state.  Either side you spin it, any punishment could realistically be argued as either too harsh or not harsh enough. 

Totally agree. Tough spot for TSSAA (guarantee they will somehow mess this up tho! hahahaha) 

On 11/13/2019 at 8:04 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Hahahaha, even when they come out with allegations you still hold serve. Bet if some of those kids are questioned it won’t be He said he said! Powell is about to go down, HARD. Ive been telling you something was coming because I knew of this long ago. But you kept sticking your chest out saying I was wrong and didn’t know anything. Still think that now? Or are you in the mood for Crow? :roflol:

https://twitter.com/wvltpacker/status/1196542742987517955/photo/1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Well you know what Yogi and the fat lady say, it ain't over till it's over. Rember how long it took untill MBA got caught. MBA had to vacate state championships. This ruling will just give Lowe and Powell coaching staff/support staff more rope to hang themselves. Knox County coalition of coaches will not stop in their pursuit of the corupt Powell Coaches/Adm/support staff.

14 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Well you know what Yogi and the fat lady say, it ain't over till it's over. Rember how long it took untill MBA got caught. MBA had to vacate state championships. This ruling will just give Lowe and Powell coaching staff/support staff more rope to hang themselves. Knox County coalition of coaches will not stop in their pursuit of the corupt Powell Coaches/Adm/support staff.

Now, your post is a perfect example of sour grapes.  

The Fat Lady did sing.  That's what the TSSAA letter is.  

33 minutes ago, HTV said:

Now, your post is a perfect example of sour grapes.  

The Fat Lady did sing.  That's what the TSSAA letter is.  

Well l see you calling for people to move on. Why don't you tell the SD, OR, KHS , and West coaches to move on. Plus what would Coach T be without all of those posters that don't see you as the boss of Coach T and don't move on. That would be a very boring Coach T.     I wish you still had your radio show and you could have these HCs on one at a time asking them what they think is going on, also ask some of the players what is going on. Then bring everyone back in for a group session on recruiting. Well you don't have a show anymore, and l doubt you would ask any of those questions to any HCs or players if you still had a show. But you are not alone. Smithy , or Packer, or any other media person would not dare ask those kind of questions for everyone else to hear. I will take a very brave media person to do this so it probably will never happen. I say probably because someone with some influence and some guys might do it one day, but l doubt it.

12 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Well l see you calling for people to move on. Why don't you tell the SD, OR, KHS , and West coaches to move on. Plus what would Coach T be without all of those posters that don't see you as the boss of Coach T and don't move on. That would be a very boring Coach T.     I wish you still had your radio show and you could have these HCs on one at a time asking them what they think is going on, also ask some of the players what is going on. Then bring everyone back in for a group session on recruiting. Well you don't have a show anymore, and l doubt you would ask any of those questions to any HCs or players if you still had a show. But you are not alone. Smithy , or Packer, or any other media person would not dare ask those kind of questions for everyone else to hear. I will take a very brave media person to do this so it probably will never happen. I say probably because someone with some influence and some guys might do it one day, but l doubt it.

No, I don't have a show any longer.  I retired from radio.  

But when I did have that show I certainly gave those guys a forum that nobody else in town was giving them at the time.  

And I am not trying to be the boss. Just offering my 2 cents worth that the TSSAA has spoken and it is time for everybody to move on.   The fingers have been pointed, the TSSAA has investigated, and there's nothing more to it. 

1 hour ago, HTV said:

No, I don't have a show any longer.  I retired from radio.  

But when I did have that show I certainly gave those guys a forum that nobody else in town was giving them at the time.  

And I am not trying to be the boss. Just offering my 2 cents worth that the TSSAA has spoken and it is time for everybody to move on.   The fingers have been pointed, the TSSAA has investigated, and there's nothing more to it. 

:roflol:Of course there’s nothing to it...For now. Let’s be real, what was Tssaa gonna do? Throw Powell out of the third round of the playoffs, call Rhea Co back up and say Hey, you back in the playoffs! Haha, no not hardly. Dare not lose out on that gate money and media coverage. Here’s the deal, I told you something was coming and it did(although you called my bluff repeatedly). So they got away this time, don’t worry they’ll come calling again. Congrats on the Panthers beating the system, let’s see if they handle West that easily.

• Upvote 1

Lets see........they had signed statements from the players saying they were approached by the coaches involved. They also had signed statements from the coaches saying "we didn't do it". I know who's word I would take....................and it isn't the coaches after them being popped once already. I think the TSSAA is a lot like the NCAA in that they don't really put a lot of effort in these so called investigations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 57eagle said:

Lets see........they had signed statements from the players saying they were approached by the coaches involved. They also had signed statements from the coaches saying "we didn't do it". I know who's word I would take....................and it isn't the coaches after them being popped once already. I think the TSSAA is a lot like the NCAA in that they don't really put a lot of effort in these so called investigations. 

This would be labor intensive, but why not let TSSAA sit down with each individual (players and coaches) who provided a "signed statement?" It's a lot easier to figure out who the liars are when you have to provide verbal testimony, rather than a written statement.

5 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

This would be labor intensive, but why not let TSSAA sit down with each individual (players and coaches) who provided a "signed statement?" It's a lot easier to figure out who the liars are when you have to provide verbal testimony, rather than a written statement.

Agreed.....you're pretty smart for a Buckeye.      GO BLUE!!     :)