Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Meigs will roll in this one. Oneida is a solid 2 A team with really good D, but Meigs has a Swafford and hes special, he will put all the Tigers on his back if need be this game cause ballers ball !

Meigs 35 Oneida 14

He has done it before, this year we have some that has stepped up. Sometimes you see Swafford running right while Meadows is running left with the ball. Been very productive.:cool:

4 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Meadows is a great player and a great LEADER as well. He and Jackson Fritts have done well taking some pressure off of Swafford this year. 
 Proud to be a Tiger! 

I dont mention all of them just the few that touch the ball most. #4 and #9 are also great players. Meadows gets more touches though is why he was mentioned.

9 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

is the Meadows boy dad the guy was so good for them back in day that went to utc for a while?

Not sure of his collegeattendance, but yes, His dad held many records in running the ball for Meigs I believe. Gary is his name I believe. I do know that he was just passed this year in total yards gained by our current QB with over 4000 yards or something like that.