Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

If you don't win  by at least 3 scores, next week will be you're last week. Thats my  real opinion. In a rainy mess you just never know. Swamp is the great equalizer.

I wouldnt say your wrong about the swamp comment,  It could easily make a favored team lose due to mishaps in the weather. 

• Like 1

Just now, harley04 said:

I'm so far behind didn't pick this week I swear I might have finished 1st last year if it wasn't for whitwell. :mrgreen:

That Whitwell deal was strange business. Doing good enough now until I don't' have to pick crazy. About 3 games tomorrow will make me or break me. Gotta a couple of dogs.

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

Pulling for Meigs because that drive for Trousdale (if they win ) into Oneida is brutal I still remember the drive from like 20 something years ago plus I like imthayeti. Hope both teams finish  the game healthy hope to making a visit to Meigs next Friday. 

You should be pulling for Oneida. Meigs will be tough to beat at home with Swafford. Especially with the extra motivation of not getting to Tech last year and it was those Jackets that kept our guys from it. 

It's about the same distance just a little more curvy to get to Oneida.