Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

6 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

Rain or shine I think there will be more people this Friday than last week. The crowd last week was kinda down in my opinion compared to previous weeks. 

I thought South Greene traveled fairly well. Didnt pay much attention to our side really.

19 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

No Oneida is done according to Peabody Vs. Everybody but Oneida thread.. We ain’t even planning an attack just hoping not to get drilled by 50. 

If our team feels this way we will be watching next week from the couch. Oneida is a threat, just like they were a threat going into the 4th quarter of our last game with them this season. 

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

What's the consensus in here?  Oneida has no shot?  Gonna need some calls go their way?  

Is Superman Swafford playing? 

We are probably favored, however Oneida is not a team to take lightly. Swafford should be playing, no reason to think he wont unless there is something I dont know about. 

I swer I'll be the first one sittin in them bleachers at the Jewel Field Friday night. I love them tigers. I'll be buyin me an extra tall mtn. dew for this one fellers. I hear them injuns are comin back to Jewel field? Ole Lamby better have em a bunch of bows and arrows to tame Fitzgerald. Lamby's a good'n, but Fizgerald is the best coach in the land. 

I'm gonna buy that Meadows feller a mtn dew when he runs all over the field behind them big ole lineman. Maybe Swaffuuurd will throw him a td pass to ole Huck--Bee. What kind of name is Huck--bee? i dont know, but that boy is good. Yall think that Blevins boy would take a picture with ole Bart after the game? That feller is a good'n.... 

3 hours ago, Turu said:

SHHH it’s quiet. Indians trying to sneak attack. Thing is that Tigers will attack when provoked or unprovoked and I’ve heard this group of Tigers are mad. Some Oneida comment that “We believe we are the most physical team and in the mud they can’t run away from us”

Lol you're full of mess with that one. If you need bulletin board material you need to try again. That one smells a little off. 

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

We've been beat in this round before when we shouldn't have. Oneida is trying to manufacture some bulletin board material but it's not coming from Meigs. Both teams have a very healthy respect for each other. I'd be surprised if our boys overlooked Oneida.

We could care less about bulletin board material. I was in the locker room nearly every day for almost a decade, including film and meetings. Never saw any bulletin board material posted. Just don't roll that way. We'll worry about us and trying to do what we do, that's it.