Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

What's the consensus in here?  Oneida has no shot?  Gonna need some calls go their way?  

Is Superman Swafford playing? 

Meigs is heavily favored. If we can get a few turnovers and actually get points off of them and play them the way we did earlier in the season we have a shot. If not, they'll double up ole sonny's prediction on us I'm afraid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

Meigs is heavily favored. If we can get a few turnovers and actually get points off of them and play them the way we did earlier in the season we have a shot. If not, they'll double up ole sonny's prediction on us I'm afraid. 

Well,  I was gonna tell you all about Superman Swafford but yall have already seen him. 

I wasn't being funny, he's a senior, we've watched him his whole career not just this year. We are as familiar with his capabilities as we possibly can be. Hope we can slow him and company down tomorrow night and maybe not only give y'all a scare but hopefully break your hearts. I know y'all wanna end our year as well. Just hope we can be competitive and have a chance late. That's the best I can hope for. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

I wasn't being funny, he's a senior, we've watched him his whole career not just this year. We are as familiar with his capabilities as we possibly can be. Hope we can slow him and company down tomorrow night and maybe not only give y'all a scare but hopefully break your hearts. I know y'all wanna end our year as well. Just hope we can be competitive and have a chance late. That's the best I can hope for. 

I highly Doubt we will look much like we did the first game we played against each other this year. We were nearly one dimensional against you guys, and honestly that's unfamiliar territory compared to what we were earlier in the year. My hope is we throw it with ease like we were able to have alot of success with earlier in the season. Just enough to keep your defense on their toes so to speak. We seem to do our best with 100 to 150 yards passing with about 200 yards rushing. Not sure if the weather will allow for that kind of throwing though for us tomorrow. Guess we will have to wait and see.