Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

12 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Might have been a weak penalty, but it was a penalty nonetheless. Should it cost someone a game? Well it should cost them yards, and it should cost them a down otherwise why do we pay refs in the first place? I feel like it was a good call in all honesty. He was paid to do a job and he did what he was paid to do. Shame it took a win from Hampton, but it was a player that cost the penalty by not abiding by the rules that everyone else has to adhere to and not the refs for doing his job. 

You just didnt wanna make that drive to Hampton.  :smile:

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

You just didnt wanna make that drive to Hampton.  :smile:

A call that was made on the 13 yard line with the receiver running into the end zone. If that call had to do with safety concerns, they better do away with tackle football. What happened wasn't enough to crack an egg.Only biased people will defend  it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pujo said:

A call that was made on the 13 yard line with the receiver running into the end zone. If that call had to do with safety concerns, they better do away with tackle football. What happened wasn't enough to crack an egg.Only biased people will defend  it.

Yeah,  I'd like to see the play.  Heck I'd love to have seen the game since it was so evenly matched.   

Not to make an argument one way or the other on the play but curious to see. 

9 hours ago, OmahaOmaha said:

So you’re  sayin there’s a chance! 

Stranger things have happened....just sayin! Some underdog teams go into a game that they know they aren’t supposed to win and actually play like they have nothing to lose! When you have the idea of having nothing to lose you become a dangerous adversary!

I’m trying my best Crow to talk a win into existence for you!:mrgreen: