Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Didn't figure y'all had many transfers honestly. Don't make a hill of beans to me just didn't figure is all. 

I'm only aware of one, and he just recently become eligible. I'm sure you saw film of him already. If we have more than him I'm unaware. This year anyway.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, crow said:

Didn't figure y'all had many transfers honestly. Don't make a hill of beans to me just didn't figure is all. 

No more than anyone else. Swafford moved here as a freshman and there have been some hurt feelings ever since, but truth be told I don't count kids who start their freshman year somewhere as transfers. There was the LB a few years ago that was kicked off the team at a neighboring school. Moved to Decatur and now plays for ETSU. Meigs is in a good spot because it sits between a lot of bigger schools. I've heard several families that moved here say that they're glad they did. We get two or three a year, and have for a long time. Difference now is that 10 years ago the ones we got couldn't play dead in a western. 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to Aaron Swafford  on making Mr Football Finalist again 

2019 Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Finalists

DIVISION I, CLASS 1A
Hunter Ensley, Huntingdon
Ronto Tipton, South Pittsburg
Holden Willis, Greenback

DIVISION I, CLASS 2A
Cooper Baugus, Peabody
Aaron Swafford, Meigs County
Terry Wilkins, Fairley

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Would we be telling tall tales sir?

No sir, lost 2 DBs, back up center since GB (actally had to play the 3rd string center in that one) and a LB I believe. Seems like another lineman to but I can't remember if he's back. Of course they all have positions on the other side of the ball from the ones I listed. Don't think anything new from our first game though.