Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

Just now, MarsBlackmon said:

I wouldn’t close the door on that just yet. 

I'm hoping for that scenario myself, but I'm just going off what I was told. I'd absolutely love to see him play for the High School. He is a great talent on the field from what I saw in his earlier games this year. Well above his years in talent level.

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm hoping for that scenario myself, but I'm just going off what I was told. I'd absolutely love to see him play for the High School. He is a great talent on the field from what I saw in his earlier games this year. Well above his years in talent level.

I was told that the kid had a blast playing before he got hurt and that he really likes the coaching staff. 

Just now, MarsBlackmon said:

I was told that the kid had a blast playing before he got hurt and that he really likes the coaching staff. 

I can understand an injury deterring him from maybe wanting to play. Hopefully though he will have a different outlook on it when the time comes. He stayed on the team and came to games after the injury. That in itself is a good sign. I'll be hopeful.

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

He is a really good basketball player, and plays a lot of summer ball, he will probably see a lot of playing time as a freshman in basketball, I also think he would see some playing time in football next year if he decided to play. I think he would be a really good receiver, he has really good speed.

5 minutes ago, Turu said:

It’s getting close. It’s time for all Tigers to start roaring. There is a home field advantage in Meigs County!  We saw one last year at Trousdale. The ones who say there isn’t home field advantage are just jealous of those who do have it. 

Indians travel well we’re gonna take over Decatur :roflolk: