Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

Ain’t no one from dc talking trash. These young kids are just excited to be where they are at! I highly doubt Henry county’s running backs are better than south winds. Those kids where some beasts. And that’s not knocking Henry county by no means. I just think dyer county’s defense has really come on and stepped up. Regardless of the outcome for either team it’s gonna be one heck of a ball game!

9 hours ago, eers said:

Touché. But if we’re being honest, Dyer is the product of a weak schedule and no one in the first two weeks of the playoffs.  Region 8 is not very good. Dyer gets rolled again. Yes, Dyer is playing next week, but seriously...

Let us just compare schedules for the season for a moment.....

Beech Opponents thru Round 2 of the playoffs: 65-67

Dyer Co Opponents thru Round 2 of the playoffs 69-63

Beech Average Margin of Victory: 21.09

Dyer Co Average Margin of Victory: 37.10

When you come after WingT08, you best not miss pal

Edited by WingT08

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

Let us just compare schedules for the season for a moment.....

Beech Opponents thru Round 2 of the playoffs: 65-67

Dyer Co Opponents thru Round 2 of the playoffs 69-63

Beech Average Margin of Victory: 21.09

Dyer Co Average Margin of Victory: 37.10

When you come after WingT08, you best not miss pal

There’s six teams in regions 5/6 that are better than Dyer. Unfortunately, you will not see that because your season ends Monday morning when HC starts preparing. Yes, many of the teams on Beech’s schedule had down years, at least with records. You can compare whatever you want to try to compare with opponents records and margin of victory. My guess is DC would be 6-4 or 5-5 playing Beech’s schedule, but let’s not speculate. Let’s just look at the one common opponent, Henry County:

Beech : +2

Dyer: -34

...but I digress, Dyer is playing and Beech is not. My point is, WingT, you don’t have to be a douche. Especially when your team has never accomplished anything. I guess you need to toot your horn during a good year when you have historically just wanted to be + .500. But why jump all over other threads talking trash, to teams that have accomplished something in their history. And I must ask, is the “08” to signify the 4-7 2008 DC team? 

Anyway, good luck to Henry County. I have always liked the rivalry between Beech/HC. Love the tradition, the enthusiasm, the atmosphere and the fans. Now go handle your business so this clown will shut up and maybe move out of his mom’s basement and on to basketball... 

Edited by eers

46 minutes ago, Tennesseefan7 said:

Ain’t no one from dc talking trash. These young kids are just excited to be where they are at! I highly doubt Henry county’s running backs are better than south winds. Those kids where some beasts. And that’s not knocking Henry county by no means. I just think dyer county’s defense has really come on and stepped up. Regardless of the outcome for either team it’s gonna be one heck of a ball game!

I didn't say the trash talking was coming from on here. Just reporting what I know and have heard. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true

1 minute ago, eers said:

There six teams in regions 5/6 that are better than Dyer. Unfortunately, you will not see that because your season ends Monday morning when HC starts preparing. Yes, many of the teams on Beech’s schedule had down years, at least with records. You can compare whatever you want to try to compare with opponents records and margin of victory. My guess is DC would be 6-4 or 5-5 playing Beeches schedule, but let’s not speculate. Let’s just look at the one common opponent, Henry County:

...but I digress, Dyer is playing and Beech is not. My point is, WingT, you don’t have to be a douche. Especially when your team has never accomplished anything. I guess you need to toot your horn during a good year when you have historically just wanted to be + .500. But why jump all over other threads talking trash, to teams that have accomplished something in their history. And I must ask, is the “08” yo signify the 4-7 2008 DC team? 

Anyway, good luck to Henry County. I have always liked the rivalry between Beech/HC. Love the tradition, the enthusiasm, the atmosphere and the fans. Now go handle your business so this clown will shut up and maybe move out of his mom’s basement and on to basketball... 

:popcorneater:

3 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

From what I have heard DC is already talking trash and that's a shame because you think they would be humble. I can promise they don't wanna trash talk HC for a 2nd time this year. #WeAintKirby   #WeAintSouthwind

Yep..I know what ur talking about heard the same thing....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eers said:

There six teams in regions 5/6 that are better than Dyer. Unfortunately, you will not see that because your season ends Monday morning when HC starts preparing. Yes, many of the teams on Beech’s schedule had down years, at least with records. You can compare whatever you want to try to compare with opponents records and margin of victory. My guess is DC would be 6-4 or 5-5 playing Beeches schedule, but let’s not speculate. Let’s just look at the one common opponent, Henry County:

...but I digress, Dyer is playing and Beech is not. My point is, WingT, you don’t have to be a douche. Especially when your team has never accomplished anything. I guess you need to toot your horn during a good year when you have historically just wanted to be + .500. But why jump all over other threads talking trash, to teams that have accomplished something in their history. And I must ask, is the “08” yo signify the 4-7 2008 DC team? 

Such an original response (moms basement blah blah blah). I have several close friends connected with the Dyer Co program but I wouldn’t consider them “my team”.  I have connections to the Henry Co and Beech programs as well as teams all across the state. I’m sorry my facts rubbed you the wrong way. I guess I have that affect on snowflakes like yourself. 

1 hour ago, Tennesseefan7 said:

There has been things said already... PatriotNation doesn't tell false things like some ppl...I know him and know what he is talking about...it is the truth unfortunately 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Such an original response (moms basement blah blah blah). I have several close friends connected with the Dyer Co program but I wouldn’t consider them “my team”.  I have connections to the Henry Co and Beech programs as well as teams all across the state. I’m sorry my facts rubbed you the wrong way. I guess I have that affect on snowflakes like yourself. 

Facts are, you are a clown and Dyer County has never been relevant. Facts are there’s one common opponent; Beech was +2 and Dyer was -34. 

Why do kids like you want to stir the pot? Just enjoy the rare relevant season and stay in a lane you know something about. 

I do expect a good game from both teams. I don't expect it to be like the first meeting. DC has gotten better but I don't think it will be enough to beat HC. If most of you remember it was 48-7 and we put 2nd and 3rd string in and DC put a late TD on the board. It would take two things to happen for DC to win...1 DC would have to play lights out all game and their best game of the year...2 HC would have to play their worst game of the year. I don't see that happening at all! We are a different breed than the Memphis teams. I think deep down DC understands that. Both teams have had a great season and I do expect a very hard fought game and an electric atmosphere!!!

19 minutes ago, eers said:

Facts are, you are a clown and Dyer County has never been relevant. Facts are there’s one common opponent; Beech was +2 and Dyer was -34. 

Why do kids like you want to stir the pot? Just enjoy the rare relevant season and stay in a lane you know something about. 

Pal I know more about this than you ever will. Facts are Beech was overrated this year and will not be participating in the playoffs going forward.