We took care of them for you this year 

2019 Huntingdon is your new daddy

On 11/16/2019 at 6:57 AM, CoachT said:

Division I Class A

Lake County Falcons
Schedule: 22nd toughest
Overall: 12-0
Region: 6-0
Members of Region 7. Ten meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #10 West Carroll on Friday. Recently defeated #14 MASE.
Huntingdon Mustangs
Schedule: 40th toughest
Members of Region 6. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #6 Huntland on Friday. Recently defeated #11 Cornersville.
South Pittsburg Pirates
Schedule: 41st toughest
Overall: 11-0
Region: 4-0
Members of Region 3. Six meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #23 Gordonsville on Friday. Recently defeated #17 Clay County.
Greenback Cherokees
Schedule: 10th toughest
Overall: 10-2
Members of Region 2. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #5 Oliver Springs on Friday. Recently defeated #15 Coalfield.
Oliver Springs Bobcats
Schedule: 35th toughest
Region: 5-1
Members of Region 2. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #4 Greenback on Friday. Recently defeated #19 Cloudland.
Huntland Hornets
Schedule: 15th toughest
Overall: 9-3
Region: 4-1
Members of Region 5. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #2 Huntingdon on Friday. Recently defeated #13 McEwen.
Mt. Pleasant Tigers
Schedule: 9th toughest
Overall: 8-3
Region: 3-2
Members of Region 5. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Middle College Bulldogs
Schedule: 47th toughest
Region: 7-0
Members of Region 8. Five meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #10 West Carroll by 14 on Nov. 15.
Monterey Wildcats
Schedule: 52nd toughest
Overall: 10-1
Region: 5-0
Members of Region 4. Three meetings with Top 25 opponents.
West Carroll War Eagles
Schedule: 4th toughest
Overall: 8-4
Region: 5-1
Members of Region 7. Ten meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #1 Lake County on Friday. Recently defeated #8 Middle College.

Honorable Mentions: Cornersville (8-4), Greenfield (7-4), McEwen (8-4), MASE (8-4), Coalfield (8-4), Richland (6-5), Clay County (8-4), Moore County (5-5), Cloudland (6-6), B.T. Washington (5-6), Memphis East (6-5), Midway (5-5), Gordonsville (5-7), South Fulton (5-5), Hollow Rock-Bruceton (5-6).

Division I Class AA

Forrest Rockets
Schedule: 40th toughest
Members of Region 5. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #20 Decatur County Riverside on Friday. Recently defeated #9 Eagleville.
Meigs County Tigers
Schedule: 15th toughest
Overall: 11-1
Region: 4-0
Members of Region 2. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #8 Oneida on Friday. Recently defeated #6 South Greene.
Peabody Golden Tide
Schedule: 45th toughest
Members of Region 7. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #10 Fairley on Friday. Recently defeated #15 McKenzie.
Trousdale County Yellow Jackets
Schedule: 30th toughest
Overall: 10-1
Members of Region 4. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #5 Watertown on Friday. Recently defeated #17 Tyner Academy.
Watertown Purple Tigers
Schedule: 13rd toughest
Members of Region 4. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #4 Trousdale County on Friday. Recently defeated #21 Bledsoe County.
South Greene Rebels
Schedule: 24th toughest
Region: 3-1
Members of Region 1. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #2 Meigs County by 32 on Nov. 15.
Houston County Fighting Irish
Schedule: 36th toughest
Overall: 9-2
Members of Region 6. Six meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Oneida Indians
Schedule: 2nd toughest
Region: 3-1
Members of Region 2. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #2 Meigs County on Friday. Recently defeated #11 Hampton.
Eagleville Eagles
Schedule: 4th toughest
Region: 3-2
Members of Region 5. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #1 Forrest by 26 on Nov. 15.
Fairley Bulldogs
Schedule: 43rd toughest
Region: 8-0
Members of Region 8. Five meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #3 Peabody on Friday. Recently defeated #18 Union City.

Honorable Mentions: Hampton (9-3), Lewis County (7-3), Happy Valley (7-4), Waverly (7-5), McKenzie (6-6), Mitchell (8-3), Tyner Academy (8-4), Union City (7-5), Gibson County (6-4), Decatur County Riverside (7-5), Bledsoe County (8-4), Summertown (6-5), Westmoreland (5-6), MAHS (6-5), Rockwood (5-6).

Just to keep you up to date 

31 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Is my statement not true? I mean your team is selling hoodies on FB with 30-0 on them. I'm just being complimentary. You have been the favorites the past few seasons.

Just for the record our team is not selling hoodies. A rap group with with Huntingdon alumni created the shirts and is selling them off of his "brand" keeping all profits for their business.  From what I've heard and seen not to many people have bought any  

46 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Have to go back and watch it, but one of our lineman was blocking, there was no whistle from what i am hearing and shoved the guy at the end and he went into the ref. Dude was mad. Thought coach might get ejected mad as he was. He being the ref.

He was mad!!! Haha

9 minutes ago, Waker said:

Nah. I hope it is, but the Huntingdon crowd has been a letdown lately. I doubt it will be bigger than the old Dog and Pony shows

Its gonna be the only show in West TN. If Trenton gets past Fairley they have a cakewalk to the finals. Huntingdon/Lake Co semi finals has been predicted since before Week 1. I hope the have to call the National Guard next door!

9 hours ago, TipToe421 said:

Is my statement not true? I mean your team is selling hoodies on FB with 30-0 on them. I'm just being complimentary. You have been the favorites the past few seasons.

The first I’ve heard of this is on this thread. The Mustangs really are in your head if you are following rappers from Huntingdon on FB.