Whitehaven at Houston

kwc

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, Salem said:

5’9” 185 lbs. That’s Mark Ingram or Christian McCaffrey size coming out of high school. Ridiculous he doesn’t have an in state D1 Offer at this point.

Houston RB Lincoln Pare, Class 6A Mr. Football, commits to Arkansas State

KHARI THOMPSON   | Memphis Commercial Appeal

"First, I would like to thank God because without him none of this is possible. I also would like to thank all of my family, my teammates, and my coaches for believing in me," Pare wrote. "I am very blessed to be in this position and I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. I am proud to announce that I am committing to Arkansas State University."

The 5-foot-9 running back is Houston's all-time and single-season rushing leader. He is also this year's Class 6A Mr. Football

Pare came into the season without any FBS offers, but earned offers from Arkansas State and Navy during the season. He rushed for 2,804 yards and scored 38 total touchdowns.

He led Houston to its third semifinal appearance and first since 2001. The Mustangs fell 42-21 to Class 6A runner-up Ravenwood. Pare had 40 carries, 140 yards and a touchdown in that game. 

Pare is the second Memphis-area preps prospect to commit to Arkansas State's 2020 class. Kirby's Corbet Mims, a three-star defensive lineman, is also committed to the Red Wolves. 

On 12/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, kwc said:

Houston RB Lincoln Pare, Class 6A Mr. Football, commits to Arkansas State

KHARI THOMPSON   | Memphis Commercial Appeal

"First, I would like to thank God because without him none of this is possible. I also would like to thank all of my family, my teammates, and my coaches for believing in me," Pare wrote. "I am very blessed to be in this position and I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. I am proud to announce that I am committing to Arkansas State University."

The 5-foot-9 running back is Houston's all-time and single-season rushing leader. He is also this year's Class 6A Mr. Football

Pare came into the season without any FBS offers, but earned offers from Arkansas State and Navy during the season. He rushed for 2,804 yards and scored 38 total touchdowns.

He led Houston to its third semifinal appearance and first since 2001. The Mustangs fell 42-21 to Class 6A runner-up Ravenwood. Pare had 40 carries, 140 yards and a touchdown in that game. 

Pare is the second Memphis-area preps prospect to commit to Arkansas State's 2020 class. Kirby's Corbet Mims, a three-star defensive lineman, is also committed to the Red Wolves. 

That's about the level I figured he would roll with... Good for him and good luck to him.