Whitehaven at Houston

kwc

4 minutes ago, kwc said:

Here we go! The best defense in Shelby County vs the best offense. This one will be played at Houston. You know who I'm rolling with. Who do you have winning this huge game?

Don't have a dog in the fight, but this maybe the best game in the playoffs this week. Whitehaven offense is going to need to come up big this week, 10-14 pts may not cut it this week

9 hours ago, kwc said:

Here we go! The best defense in Shelby County vs the best offense. This one will be played at Houston. You know who I'm rolling with. Who do you have winning this huge game?

Don’t have a dog in the fight but I’m going with Houston, don’t know why just a gut feeling. I will be at the semi-final game next week to watch the winner of this game. 

All depends on which Whitehaven team shows up offensively. Defense Is gonna do what they do but they’re gonna need a little help from the O. If our offense comes out clicking and making plays we win convincingly... if our O struggles we struggle. They haven’t seen a defense this season even close to what they are about to see Friday night. I know Pare is a beast but I’m more worried about their passing attack than anything because got a studs at TE and WR. I trust Harmon and Saulsberry to have the D ready tho... O get ready to roll!

anyone got that clip of them before the season started talking about this game? 

Edited by Havengrad04

21 hours ago, kwc said:

We do have goal line issues. We've left way too many points on the board.

That's situational coaching! We got the size upfront but we got a 170 lbs back running between the Tackles on the goalline!!! That's retarded. It's one thing to do it on a 3A or lower school but in the playoffs get a person over 205 lbs in the backfield, please. I nominate Thing 1 or Thing 2 (#1 /#2)