South Doyle vs Knox Central - Round 3

bisonpride1

2 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Bobcat, how has practice looked?

It’s went well Dawg, we’ve worked on some new stuff. Lots to practice for and against when you play SD, they are multiple and especially after the last game on offense. Obviously Young is the feature but with Brang back it adds another dimension to their offense. Defense was tough last game, not to mention the rain, but we’ve got to move the ball better. I think this game will be a different story but we shall SEE. How’s your son? Tell him I said hey.

• Like 1

Appreciate the love Nut. To all my Central faithfull, what. A .game! But honestly it should come as no surprise, we’ve seen our kids pull off huge plays over the past couple seasons in end-game situations. Our Defense shut down the Young show(minus a pass) and our offense kept fighting and finally started to pull through after an amazing TD catch :thumb:. Very proud of our team and BTW to all those, including SD fans, still think the weather didn’t affect the last game? Or are you gonna live up to the words on your Rock?

7 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Appreciate the love Nut. To all my Central faithfull, what. A .game! But honestly it should come as no surprise, we’ve seen our kids pull off huge plays over the past couple seasons in end-game situations. Our Defense shut down the Young show(minus a pass) and our offense kept fighting and finally started to pull through after an amazing TD catch :thumb:. Very proud of our team and BTW to all those, including SD fans, still think the weather didn’t affect the last game? Or are you gonna live up to the words on your Rock?

How about just congratulate SD on a good season and be happy your team is moving on