Franklin County

Raider1234

1 hour ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Aint saying he will do a bad job. I don't know him at all.  Just saying that parents and supporters should not be politicking or using their influence to push a coach onto the admin.  It happened here at the Hill and everyone sees how that has worked out for us.  

What Hill you referring to?  Spring Hill?  

I don’t know Cunningham, but I’ve visited Winchester several times and seen FC football play. From my vantage point this is an excellent hire. A young, energetic guy that’s proud of his hometown and where he came from. That doesn’t come along very often. I’d bet he’s the kind of guy that would be ALL IN at FC. He will work extremely hard in every area. He will recruit the hall ways and build dynamic relationships with everyone in the school. If he builds a family first atmosphere the way Palmer has at Shelbyville and be that invested, then Franklin County will be just fine. He’ll make people proud of Franklin County again and the wins will follow. Good move.

On 1/3/2020 at 5:01 PM, PullinGuard said:

You guys are not nearly as good at deduction as you think.  I don’t have a kid on the team, didn’t play for FCHS, didnt attend FCHS, never coached at FCHS, or any other HS.  Haven’t voiced an opinion on the coaching search or hire - don’t have a dog in the fight. Think I did see a couple FC games last year.  One, at least.  Don’t care who you, dixieboy, or Greg are, either. 

Sounds like something a "Greg" would say, and I don't even know who Greg is.