District 1 A

Htowndawgs

On 2/22/2020 at 5:53 PM, uknoit2 said:

We got by Cland....saw some Eagles scouting here tonight. They didn't learn a single thing in that game Lol.

I hate when we get in the 3 out and try to hold the ball...80% of the time, if not more, it's a turnover!! Geeeez  

We are playing Jellico for the championship and Hancock and Washburn are playing for 3rd and 4th so my 1-4 predictions are looking pretty good. Whoever gets the 1 seed on your side will be in great shape first round as Washburn isn't very good. Our 1-3 are all going to challenge district 1. Jellico is playing well right now and Hancock is just good enough to sneak up on someone , and we are playing well right now too. Should be a fun Region tourny this year.

8 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

We are playing Jellico for the championship and Hancock and Washburn are playing for 3rd and 4th so my 1-4 predictions are looking pretty good. Whoever gets the 1 seed on your side will be in great shape first round as Washburn isn't very good. Our 1-3 are all going to challenge district 1. Jellico is playing well right now and Hancock is just good enough to sneak up on someone , and we are playing well right now too. Should be a fun Region tourny this year.

Yea, we play Univ High tomorrow night. We just have to come out and play solid D and not do stupid stuff like we did against Cloudland....WAY too many unforced turnovers Saturday...Have to keep pressure on UH's Fleenor and keep Meredith in front of us. He destroyed NG Saturday. NG's bigs were not quick enough to stay with him and he shot over the guards that were. Hopefully he won't be as hot tomorrow night! Grabbing first place is always worth your best effort! NG and Cland will tip it up for the 3 spot and I think it could go either way

2 minutes ago, Dawgfan88 said:

I've been there, been doing my write-ups for my sports page, just been reading the posts on here. Just glad we get to finally host a regional game again!

Good deal. Glad all is well, but there's not been much jabber on any T thread.....Guess we're all a lil too busy these days or got better things to do. 

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Remember how I said we had to stay in front of Meredith AT ALL TIMES? NOPE! He eat us ALIVE all night long. Ridiculous. Then throws up a lil running scoop to win at the buzzer. Get what ya deserve in this game 

Both teams should be proud, they played their a—es off. It just so happens our boys got the last possession and throughout the game you had a feeling that was what it was going to come down to. Now it’s time to move on a get ready for regionals. Good game from y’all’s boys tonight.