Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

25 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

This is another advantage for Huntingdon. All i ever read is LC starters out. Mercy rule, mercy rule. Offense hasnt played a full game all year. Defense hasnt plhGB

ayed a full game all year..

Nothing here to prove that you guys have what it takes to play 4 physical 

Why play 4 full quarters when you can donkey stomp the opponent in two quarters.  When your opponent elects to have 6 minute quarters after the first half, LC chooses to let the freshman play.

Edited by Fan55

14 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I agree with you that the lc defense isn’t on the same level as the cv defense, but let’s not act like that defense wasn’t one of the best we’ve seen in the past few years. LC has a great defense but their offense is far better than cv’s last year. So this match up is definitely different. What do you Huntington fans (real ones not you loser trolls) think you can do to stop the run against Snyder and Tubbs? Do you think you can stack the box 8 deep or are you gonna spread out a bit more and trust your d line to get the penetration? Honestly asking because there hasn’t been a defense slow down lc this year besides Crockett and that was only for a quarter. Yes I know the schedule hasn’t had any elite defenses on it by any means but still lc has basically ran and passed at will 

More detail , but they still won’t get it....

1 minute ago, FridayNightShowtime said:

Wow! Get off for not even 24 hours and jump back on to over 20 pages of thread! I am missing the junk talk about the game! I will be at this one myself and ready to see a good game! I have already heard about turf, but what is their stadium/seating like for home/visitors? Sideline standing?

There is usually plenty of room on visitors side, against fence around field, or on the hill. I would say it will be tough to find seating on home side this week. 

9 minutes ago, Fan55 said:

Why play 4 full quarters when you can donkey stomp the opponent in two quarters.  When your opponent elects to have 6 minute quarters after the first half, LC chooses to let the freshman play.

As you should, but then again... when you come up against a decent team for the first time all season, the 4th quarter hits and that donkey is wore out.. All these studs from Lake County looking around saying, "what is this? I'm usually chatting up the cheerleaders by now.."

It might be a bit of a shock to a few of them. And you are delusional if you dont think its coming..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

Early prediction says Lake County by 35... will get back to y’all later in the week and let y’all know if this prediction goes up any more...

I would love to hear how you came up with that assessment.

Huntingdon has given up 15 points or more only once all year, scoring just over 51.  Lake county gave up 50 to Westview.  I am pretty confident Huntingdon has a better offense than Westview.

LC will be the best team Huntingdon has played so far this year.  But 35?????