Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

The fan base is SPOILED, but very passionate about their football. The support the community gives the program would rival anywhere in the state. A lot of people have a hard time accepting the fact that when we get beat, that the other team could have just been better or better on that night.

58 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The fan base is SPOILED, but very passionate about their football. The support the community gives the program would rival anywhere in the state. A lot of people have a hard time accepting the fact that when we get beat, that the other team could have just been better or better on that night.

See I can respect this. But then you have other morons that want to come out of left field with some smart remark instead of acknowledging the truth. Well done sir. You have given me a glimmer of hope for the Mustank fan base. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I knew I seen it!

This was a post that was posted after our loss last year to Cornersville. Still not what the Lake County folks were claiming was posted in the thread they referenced this year. Little crybabies turned me into to moderator because for all the lip flapping they do it hurts their little feelings when somebody gives them a dose. Won’t be nothing like the dose they take Friday night. Of Novacain.

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes but I can’t post anything about it yet. If we get the guy we want it will be a great hire. No doubt about it. 

Because your program has my utmost respect I certainly hope it’s who you want.  Rod would sure bring a lot of excitement back to the program with the stadium upgrades, etc. probably start getting some kids back from South Gibson, Trenton, etc. Now you on the other hand while you are a knowledgeable poster probably need to drink a little shut up juice in the mornings to even you out a little.