Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Huntingdon  was very physical against Milan.  Only problem they had was could not hold the ball.  We had 5 turnovers. 4 lost fumbles and onside kick.  At the end of game Huntingdons defence caused turnover on downs and then fumbled again when just needed a first down to be able to take a knee. But with 2 mins left in game defence stuffed Milan for 4 plays causing another turnover on downs 

57 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

I’d never do you that way, we friends, I only point out the inflated mustang posters Who bring up the same lines since preseason, have to keep them busy , they are a special kind of passionate, being kind to them as I can. 

Question just for you, In the closest game (Milan), only referring to the overall challenge, how well did your mustangs hold up physically through 4 quarters?

and what week was that, I have not watched much film o. Huntingdon this year, haven’t had time

Our defense was getting tired by the end of the game.  But, we had 5 turnovers of fumbles and lost on side kicks.  We were lucky to come out with a win with the mistakes we had.  It was a great tune up ball game for us.

I haven’t Read all the post on the Huntington versus Lake County game but I just want to see what happened to the quarterback from Lake County late in 2nd  qt in the West Carroll game when he had to go out of the game for  two or three plays. During that time frame lake county was nit able to do anything on offense.  Any thoughts on this?  

Edited by 34ME

25 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Tuesday....anyone feeling a little nervous? Snyder vs Ensley...two large senior classes...13-0 records...communities that are convinced their team is better...winner to state...honestly does it get any better???

Huntingdon is a two touchdown favorite for sure...watch out for the underdogs and their pet donkey 

This sounds so eerily familiar. Where have I heard this before? Was it...nah couldn't have been...well maybe...ahhh, it will come to me.

;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Lake County has a game plan the huntingdon mustangs don’t understand.

Huntingdon is known for falling short in the big game. There are a few similarities between the 1994-1997 Tennessee Vols. The fan base of huntingdon today is similar to the fan base of the Vols from 1999 to date.

Lake county has altered egos of the current huntingdon fan base to the point of spontaneous combustion.

Has Lake Counties’ strategy of altering stats to fool the huntingdon fan base been too obvious?   TUNE IN TOMORROW TO FIND OUT!!!!

11 hours ago, shockernation said:

Bestie! Stop Snyder LC wins...stop Ensley Huntingdon wins! 

11 hours ago, shockernation said:

At first I called the owner of mallards and asked for a large table or 2....then I said just make it the banquet room! But after a long thought I said Ryan...we want the whole dang restaurant! And soon to see about booking the mic stand for after the game...anyone who can help with booking the mic stand? Just for a quick celebration party

The opioid epidemic is real.

12 minutes ago, 34ME said:

I haven’t Read all the post on the Huntington versus Lake County game but I just want to see what happened to the quarterback from Lake County late in 2nd  qt in the West Carroll game when he had to go out of the game for  two or three plays. During that time frame lake county was nit able to do anything on offense.  Any thoughts on this?  

He was out two plays...next was a beauty of a TD pass! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bucky said:

Huntingdon  was very physical against Milan.  Only problem they had was could not hold the ball.  We had 5 turnovers. 4 lost fumbles and onside kick.  At the end of game Huntingdons defence caused turnover on downs and then fumbled again when just needed a first down to be able to take a knee. But with 2 mins left in game defence stuffed Milan for 4 plays causing another turnover on downs 

Turnovers , against your only competition, was it back luck or physical play