Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

Even this act in itself proves what a clown you are. You are so dang idiotic I’m starting to feel sorry for you. Remember these words....I’ve been called worse by better girls than you. And remember this advice from Sun Tzu’s Art Of War.  “Don’t take a knife to a gunfight and don’t join a battle of wits unarmed.”

I bet you sleep with your dictionary?

say what you really mean buddy....

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Lake County has a game plan the huntingdon mustangs don’t understand.

Huntingdon is known for falling short in the big game. There are a few similarities between the 1994-1997 Tennessee Vols. The fan base of huntingdon today is similar to the fan base of the Vols from 1999 to date.

Lake county has altered egos of the current huntingdon fan base to the point of spontaneous combustion.

Has Lake Counties’ strategy of altering stats to fool the huntingdon fan base been too obvious?   TUNE IN TOMORROW TO FIND OUT!!!!

At first I called the owner of mallards and asked for a large table or 2....then I said just make it the banquet room! But after a long thought I said Ryan...we want the whole dang restaurant! And soon to see about booking the mic stand for after the game...anyone who can help with booking the mic stand? Just for a quick celebration party

Edited by shockernation

DL whew...even but my personal edge LC 

Linebackers...LC put them up against anyone in 1-2A

Secondary... LC just off what I’ve heard about Huntingdon...Puckett and Matheny give us the edge! 
OL again even but my feelings is LC is better? 
RB....even my edge to Larry Tubbs

WR...LC big edge with Matheny Puckett Gross Abbott 

QB...Even Ensley vs Snyder it would’ve been more intriguing if Snyder wasn’t eliminated...screwing! I’m gonna let this one play out

Special Teams...Huntingdon though LC is really good

Simple the team that loses will have turnovers imo! For some reason I’m expecting a shootout? My boys have a military mindset...just afraid we could be outmanned? A GREAT team with a great season is going home Friday...if it’s LC it’s really gonna hurt! With all that being said...

Huntingdon....you have the 7pm appointment Friday... y’all gonna get a dose and hopefully you don’t meet the donkey! @Guidance1812 how’s the donkey and what’s his diet this week!

Expecting an epic crowd and one heck of a ballgame! 
Cant wait for our Christmas cards this year...all of em riding Sandy! Have y’all contacted Santa about fundraising pics

15 minutes ago, shockernation said:

DL whew...even but my personal edge LC 

Linebackers...LC put them up against anyone in 1-2A

Secondary... LC just off what I’ve heard about Huntingdon...Puckett and Matheny give us the edge! 
OL again even but my feelings is LC is better? 
RB....even my edge to Larry Tubbs

WR...LC big edge with Matheny Puckett Gross Abbott 

QB...Even Ensley vs Snyder it would’ve been more intriguing if Snyder wasn’t eliminated...screwing! I’m gonna let this one play out

Special Teams...Huntingdon though LC is really good

Simple the team that loses will have turnovers imo! For some reason I’m expecting a shootout? My boys have a military mindset...just afraid we could be outmanned? A GREAT team with a great season is going home Friday...if it’s LC it’s really gonna hurt! With all that being said...

Huntingdon....you have the 7pm appointment Friday... y’all gonna get a dose and hopefully you don’t meet the donkey! @Guidance1812 how’s the donkey and what’s his diet this week!

Expecting an epic crowd and one heck of a ballgame! 
Cant wait for our Christmas cards this year...all of em riding Sandy! Have y’all contacted Santa about fundraising pics

I have had to give him ketamine twice this week, he got very rowdy once when some of the neighbors were talking about hunting, which he thought was huntingdon, kicked the fence down and stomped the heck out of a 2019 Ford Mustang, blue in color

second time heard me reading a moronic post from mustank1969, kick the wall down and tore up the neighbors putt putt golf greens(turf)

alfalfa , turnip greens , Crack-corn o. The diet, with a pint on 1800 in his water barrel at night

Edited by Guidance1812