Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

16 minutes ago, hoofbeat said:

yes i remember that game . LC fans throwing rocks at huntingdon players . LC fan got thrown out and took refs 30 minutes to get him to leave. LC lineman fell over like a tree,everyone thought he had heart attack .Just needed a blow for his team and jumped back up. I think LC won by 1 point. wild stuff goes on AT LC! thank goodness they will be playing on the Magic Carpet Friday night !!!

I remember in 91 the year we went to MT. Pleasant in the Semis, and they were number 1 all year we won 14-13 on a missed FG by then, and after the game the fans were throwing bottles on the field. Worst sportsmanship I’ve ever seen

45 minutes ago, hoofbeat said:

yes i remember that game . LC fans throwing rocks at huntingdon players . LC fan got thrown out and took refs 30 minutes to get him to leave. LC lineman fell over like a tree,everyone thought he had heart attack .Just needed a blow for his team and jumped back up. I think LC won by 1 point. wild stuff goes on AT LC! thank goodness they will be playing on the Magic Carpet Friday night !!!

I remember that game. LC won 50 to 49. Both teams had very good qbs. Huntingdon had a kid named named Warbritton and Lake County had Sam Hays. Hays scored on a 2pt conversion to win the game. I don't think this game will be nowhere near as high scoring as that one. I guess your going say nobody from Huntingdon has ever been thrown out of the game before? Nobody from LC threw rocks at any Huntingdon players or threw rocks at any team. Someone just trying stir the pot.

Edited by lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I remember that game. LC won 50 to 49. Both teams had very good qbs. Huntingdon had a kid named named Warbritton and Lake County had Sam Hays. Hays scored on a 2pt conversion to win the game. I don't think this game will be nowhere near as high scoring as that one. I guess your going say nobody from Huntingdon has ever been thrown out of the game before? Nobody from LC threw rocks at any Huntingdon players or threw rocks at any team. Someone just trying stir the pot.

I think that was 2010 I remember Peabody had a chance to win, and the Flowers kid caught the game winning Td if I’m correct

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

South Pem ain’t that far of a drive. They don’t even have a team anymore. Don’t know how good they were then. 

Never said it was that far of a drive.Just stating LC had trouble finding many Single A teams that would play them then.Still had to go out of state

Edited by mrbigster

8 hours ago, hoofbeat said:

I was there .No rocks were thrown.I don't even think we have rocks close to the field anywhere.Must have brought them from the rock pile in their pockets.

23 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

So, the Falcons have a fan in Huntingdon High School. The band director told some of his kids he hopes this is the last football game he has to deal with this year.Did he not know what he was getting into?

I didn’t think he did anything with the last game.  Some of his band members brought their drums.

7 minutes ago, Maximum said:

I didn’t think he did anything with the last game.  Some of his band members brought their drums.

He didn’t. He is mad that someone got some old unused drums that have been stored in the Armory for years and took them to the game in Huntland. He wouldn’t allow them to take their instruments last week. He didn’t even want them to go.