Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Been a long time since Mustangs had practice on Thanksgiving morning. Boys are focused and ready. Inviting all Mustang fans Lake Co fans and everyone in between for a tailgate supper starting at 5 by the baseball field. One of the best cooks in town will have the big grill fired up. Tenderloin chicken and BBQ bologna sandwiches you bring a side and your own drinks. All donations will go to Ella Cary a 12 year old girl with Leukemia from Clarksburg. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, footballover said:

Been a long time since Mustangs had practice on Thanksgiving morning. Boys are focused and ready. Inviting all Mustang fans Lake Co fans and everyone in between for a tailgate supper starting at 5 by the baseball field. One of the best cooks in town will have the big grill fired up. Tenderloin chicken and BBQ bologna sandwiches you bring a side and your own drinks. All donations will go to Ella Cary a 12 year old girl with Leukemia from Clarksburg. 

Probably wont eat or get there until 6 but I will swing by and donate for sure.   Gonna share this on my facebook as I know a bunch of us Lions fans will be there 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

So, the Falcons have a fan in Huntingdon High School. The band director told some of his kids he hopes this is the last football game he has to deal with this year.Did he not know what he was getting into?

He can be a fan of whomever he chooses but he really needs to work in improving the band. No slight of the kids at all. All the shade is thrown at him.