Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

3 hours ago, footballover said:

Been a long time since Mustangs had practice on Thanksgiving morning. Boys are focused and ready. Inviting all Mustang fans Lake Co fans and everyone in between for a tailgate supper starting at 5 by the baseball field. One of the best cooks in town will have the big grill fired up. Tenderloin chicken and BBQ bologna sandwiches you bring a side and your own drinks. All donations will go to Ella Cary a 12 year old girl with Leukemia from Clarksburg. 

Sounds great

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Will y’all be kind enough to show us your debit/credit cards & also social security cards :mrgreen: asking for a friend 

You would love that, wouldn’t you? You could probably buy a 3000 square foot house with what I have in my checking account. Cost of living in West Tennessee in 2019 is on par with 1878 West Tennessee. I could probably buy your house with 3 2 dollar bills and some dry macaroni noodles. 

Just now, cornerback10 said:

You would love that, wouldn’t you? You could probably buy a 3000 square foot house with what I have in my checking account. Cost of living in West Tennessee in 2019 is on par with 1878 West Tennessee. I could probably buy your house with 3 2 dollar bills and some dry macaroni noodles. 

Just btw I’m not a Hundon fan. I know my screen name might portray that but I like to think I’m on the good team here 

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Ohhhhhhh. All the Lake County fans just went pee pee on themselves because their idol showed up to lead them to the promised land.  There’s no doubt whatsoever @cornerback10 has a million dollar mouth. 

And a bank account larger than your’s. Post the W2 from 2018 or don’t reply to me. Those are your 2 options. 

You graduated in 1969 and probably still have to work just to survive. The only thing you can claim is a moderately successful 1A team that will once again fall short of expectations this Friday. I would hate to live your life. 

Just now, cornerback10 said:

And a bank account larger than your’s. Post the W2 from 2018 or don’t reply to me. Those are your 2 options. 

You graduated in 1969 and probably still have to work just to survive. The only thing you can claim is a moderately successful 1A team that will once again fall short of expectations this Friday. I would hate to live your life. 

At least thats what all your boyfriends say.

• Like 1