Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Lake County, all of Cornersville is behind you. We are so similar in program makeup that I think I may have went to a Lake County field party or 2 when I was in high school. Do the right thing for America and send the Mustangs to the layup line a week early. Looking at their basketball record from the last year, they could use the extra practice.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Lake County, all of Cornersville is behind you. We are so similar in program makeup that I think I may have went to a Lake County field party or 2 when I was in high school. Do the right thing for America and send the Mustangs to the layup line a week early. Looking at their basketball record from the last year, they could use the extra practice.

You talk pretty big for someone that has probably never achieved much of anything in your life.

4 minutes ago, MustangFan2019 said:

You talk pretty big for someone that has probably never achieved much of anything in your life.

I’ve watched my high school beat your high school the past 2 years, so I’m higher on the totem pole on this website than you are.

And I make more money a year than you do.

Are you man enough to post your W2’s from last year to confirm? I will.

Do not reply to me again unless it’s a screenshot your 2018 earnings. I have mine ready. I am waiting on you.

Edited by cornerback10

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I’ve watched my high school beat your high school the past 2 years, so I’m higher on the totem pole on this website than you are.

And I make more money a year than you do.

Are you man enough to post your W2’s from last year to confirm? I will.

Do not reply to me again unless it’s a screenshot your 2018 earnings. I have mine ready. I am waiting on you.

Will y’all be kind enough to show us your debit/credit cards & also social security cards :mrgreen: asking for a friend 

• Like 3