Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

44 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Oh look, Felicia came back while I was away.

I will take your challenge.  Your challenge, you first.   It better be a 6 figure number or you are wasting everyone's time.  Well heck you do that anyways.  Just so you understand. That is 6 figures in front of the decimal. Sorry, this thing ".".

Since you want to issue challenges, I have one of my own. 

If Huntingdon wins, you come back Friday night eat your crow and not post again the rest of this year. If Lake county wins, I will do the same.

I started to say until Cornersville beat Huntingdon and vice versa again, but I didn't think that would be fair to your mom. She would have to put up with your crap all by herself.

Bye Felicia

Couchpotato.No need to do that.You wont make it to 200 posts till next year.I think you on about 192 so far.Keep it going.You know LC going to win this game

O.K.  This topic is starting to sound like a bunch of third graders trying to get the last word. May the best team win friday night. Either way, two very good 1a teams are playing and both deserve where they are at. Im a Mustang fan and really want to win, but if we dont i take my hat off to lake county and hope the winner of this game goes on and brings the gold ball back to west tennessee. flatfoot out.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Couchpotato.No need to do that.You wont make it to 200 posts till next year.I think you on about 192 so far.Keep it going.You know LC going to win this game

The only game that I know LC will win is the BS going on in here.  I have probably spent more time in Lake county than all of the Huntingdon poster in here combined. I know the crap that comes out of LC.

LC may very well win this game but they may just get their feelings hurt really bad.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, flatfoot said:

O.K.  This topic is starting to sound like a bunch of third graders trying to get the last word. May the best team win friday night. Either way, two very good 1a teams are playing and both deserve where they are at. Im a Mustang fan and really want to win, but if we dont i take my hat off to lake county and hope the winner of this game goes on and brings the gold ball back to west tennessee. flatfoot out.

Agreed.

I stayed away for a while but kinda like a train wreck you can't stop looking.

I have a lot of respect for the LC program. Wish everyone a safe game and good sportsmanship.

Happy Thanksgiving.

26 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Whew last night hurt! But they treated my pockets kindly in Biloxi...paid for my trip! But it hurts today and my screens still blurry

Happy Turkey day to everyone...yes even Huntingdon! 
Tell your boys to treat today like the last supper

They get to eat Falcon tomorrow night.

Tastes like chicken.