Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Lake County rolls BIG because they are much more physical. Coach Swanson will be motioning for the Heimlich Maneuver late in the 3rd quarter (his usual late November move go to).

This game reminds me a lot of the Cornersville game from 2017/2018. Lake County will not break and Huntingdon will not know how to react in the second half, due partly to Huntingdon’s cupcake schedule this year. 

Not trying to engage in trash talk but I’m giving my honest opinion of the game.

• Upvote 1

Lake County is battle tested and hard nosed at the LOS. Huntingdon has nice skill players and plays cute, but late November none of that matters. 

Who can line up on 4th and 2 and get the first down? Lake County is better setup to win in late November than Huntingdon. Trust me, i’ve seen a lot of late November ball the last 2 years to know what I’m talking about.

Edited by cornerback10
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Lake County rolls BIG because they are much more physical. Coach Swanson will be motioning for the Heimlich Maneuver late in the 3rd quarter (his usual late November move go to).

This game reminds me a lot of the Cornersville game from 2017/2018. Lake County will not break and Huntingdon will not know how to react in the second half, due partly to Huntingdon’s cupcake schedule this year. 

Not trying to engage in trash talk but I’m giving my honest opinion of the game.

Huntland seemed to hang better than i though tthey would. You might be right. 

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

Huntland seemed to hang better than i though tthey would. You might be right. 

Huntingdon is the 1A State Regular Season Champs. They are a skilled squad but are not built to succeed past Round 3. When it gets cold, guys don’t like to get hit. Lake Couny loves to hit no matter the weather. They are the most physical team Cornersville has played in the last 3 seasons. Their time is now.

15 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Showtime..... The GOAT has arrived!!!

2 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Same with us a couple weeks ago. They had good signage up as well. Really easy once you see it. Just go through the gate and tell them your name and good to go. Getting to that visitor side is a hike though. 

If you park in the lower parking lot past the main parking lot you can enter and be closer to visitors side