Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Oof. It’ll be tough, we will field a competitive team that’ll be in the top in our region. If we can reload on skill guys and get some luck here in there you never know. 

So your saying you don’t think y’all will have the talent at the skill positions? I mean that normal after graduating a class like y’all got. I’m just curious who the top dog is going to be out of R7 or at least the favorite is. Anybody know how many kids McKenzie is losing? 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Theres a ref crew you can thank for that.  

There he is!!! So glad you finally came out of the shadows so you can spew your insults and excuses! I guess you're finally able to see enough through your tears to type. You got your butt handed to you by a 5-5 team on your own field, period! Yeah there may have been some bad calls, but if Forrest was as great as you have claimed all year and if R6 was as horrible as you've made us out to be all year, then this game should not have even been close enough for the refs to influence, so QYB, and come join me on this couch. It's actually quite comfortable. :thumb:

There isn’t much talk about the game so I figured I would do a little digging into Region 7. I think R5 will be wide open with Summertown has a great QB and he is a sophomore and Eagleville is only losing like 3-4 seniors I think Forrest is losing a big senior class and Lewis county is pretty young I believe also.

Their are no secret weapons or trickery for riverside. Lot of people wondering about their surge going through the playoffs finishing the season 5-5. Coaches got together made some personal changes. Yes hehe does a good job w the read option. Kennedy has a quiet 1400 yards rushing and a lot of that has came last few games. The o line been doing well too. Defense to me has been the difference. The first two playoff games they gave up less than 100 yards rushing  Forrest did find something second half and had some success. Now in saying all this they are just playing as a team and playing well. Yes Trenton bringing a whole different level of play to riverside. Once again panthers will b underdogs like the last two weeks. Do they have another upset in them. Definitely will  b a challenging game 

10 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

So your saying you don’t think y’all will have the talent at the skill positions? I mean that normal after graduating a class like y’all got. I’m just curious who the top dog is going to be out of R7 or at least the favorite is. Anybody know how many kids McKenzie is losing? 

I’m saying like reload to how we are now at the skill positions. We have 2 good sophomore RB one is very quick and one is the bulldozer kinda runner, we should be fine. McKenzie might grow as a favorite if they have receivers that the young QB they have can throw to.. he’s got a good arm and needs some weapons and he will make that offense really good. 

47 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Help me see the light lol

Our jr RBs are as talented or more talented... Gannaway, Jones,Vaughn are all burners with skill, freshman recievers are 6'4 and fast fullback freshman Burkett is a load and line is mostly juniors amd sophomores we are blessed.Gannaway and Vaughn have burnt all competition in jv games

Edited by PeabodyPride

38 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Their are no secret weapons or trickery for riverside. Lot of people wondering about their surge going through the playoffs finishing the season 5-5. Coaches got together made some personal changes. Yes hehe does a good job w the read option. Kennedy has a quiet 1400 yards rushing and a lot of that has came last few games. The o line been doing well too. Defense to me has been the difference. The first two playoff games they gave up less than 100 yards rushing  Forrest did find something second half and had some success. Now in saying all this they are just playing as a team and playing well. Yes Trenton bringing a whole different level of play to riverside. Once again panthers will b underdogs like the last two weeks. Do they have another upset in them. Definitely will  b a challenging game 

Your line play is beyond impressive since the playoffs started, it really looks like yall sandbagged your way into the post season lol. I know yall didnt so not accusing , but man yall came together amd have shook it up !!!! This week is gonna be fun... Pls tell me yall can get extra bleachers, we travel pretty well.