1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, harley04 said:

Wow biggest pissing contest on t, I'm worn out and haven't said much. I'm GB all the way but not sure will be glued to this site Fri. night. Got a buddy who's son plays there great kid hope GB can stop them. :mrgreen:

It’s going to be a good one Harley. You should try to come down and watch it. 

35 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree, there is a lot of focus on Holden but like you said he is not all we have. Athletes all over the field that is capable of making big plays. Someone has already said this but I’m going to say it again lol. I believe the team that wins the line of scrimmage and has the least amount of mistakes will be moving on. 

Pops isnt this the case 99% of the time? I garuntee you and junior might out smart yourself.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

SP original part of the school was built in '23 but we did get a new gym between 08-10 somewhere in there.

I looked up the history our school started in 1921. But loudon county gives us very little and what we do get it takes years to fight for. Greenback is its own we do business in Blount county but pay taxes to loudon. But loudon could care less about us. 

38 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree, there is a lot of focus on Holden but like you said he is not all we have. Athletes all over the field that is capable of making big plays. Someone has already said this but I’m going to say it again lol. I believe the team that wins the line of scrimmage and has the least amount of mistakes will be moving on. 

LRDAO.... He was about all you had until you got him some help.  You think im joking but im not.