1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Skeered to death is an understatement at this point. I didn’t know a 11-2 team could scare an undefeated team so bad that there posters would cry for 3 months non stop. :lol:

You say they are scared because I think you want them to leave it along so hopefully it doesn't get investigated! So don't worry about that, a school has to be the one to get an inquiry started the fans can do nothing. Vic ain't gonna say crap because  he wants to win against the team at it's best if they are going to win. 

3 minutes ago, PIRATE87 said:

a school has to be the one to get an inquiry started the fans can do nothing. Vic ain't gonna say crap because  he wants to win against the team at it's best if they are going to win. 

Yes I would say you’re exactly right. That’s not his style. He’s not that type of coach. Someone would just have to know his attitude to understand. lol

Just now, PIRATE87 said:

- must suck for the 6 skilled players whose turn it was after last season to get pushed to the side and loss out like that after busting their butt all these years? 

Those kids should have worked harder,  just never know when a good player is gonna show up. Maybe the younger one's will wise up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

Yes I would say you’re exactly right. That’s not his style. He’s not that type of coach. Someone would just have to know his attitude to understand. lol

If there is anything to it the truth will come out - lol Vic and his team will come to play  they aint studying this mess - for sure NOT SKEERED LOL 

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I would 100% understand that as well. Coach Ryan feels the exact same way.

Let's hope so if it turned out the other way it would destroy you guys program for sure. Just as if it happened at SP it would destroy the program - no one winning season is worth jeapordizing the entire program for several years

Just now, PIRATE87 said:

Let's hope so if it turned out the other way it would destroy you guys program for sure. Just as if it happened at SP it would destroy the program - no one winning season is worth jeapordizing the entire program for several years

Remember GCA going through that,they just used to time to really build, when they were cleared,they were much improved.

21 minutes ago, PIRATE87 said:

What's your take on the article O&B? Doesn't it sound like the coach was working with him in the dead period and before he was officially enrolled? Just asking?  

I havent read the article,i dont have a subscription.Get thre free views a month and im out of them.If i try to read it it says log in.But i know our coach!

Just now, orngnblk said:

I havent read the article,i dont have a subscription.Get thre free views a month and im out of them.If i try to read it it says log in.But i know our coach!

My guess is the phone has rung off the wall at the TSSAA concerning Greenback all year long. Can't imagine they have anything or something should have come out by now. I just look forward to watching 2 really good teams duel it out.

• Upvote 1