1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I’ve seen our dline play at times this year where I don’t think a team can just run on them and be successful and then I’ve seen them and say what are they doing. But in a game with everything on the line I’m thinking they come out and get it done. We have all the players to do it if they want it bad enough!!! 54,53,52,50and 17 are gonna have to be dominant this week for us to have a chance !!! 

Ends have to play best game of the year.Along with the tackles.Had alot of miscues at end last night had to pull one,he wasnt doing anything!

3 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I’ve seen our dline play at times this year where I don’t think a team can just run on them and be successful and then I’ve seen them and say what are they doing. But in a game with everything on the line I’m thinking they come out and get it done. We have all the players to do it if they want it bad enough!!! 54,53,52,50and 17 are gonna have to be dominant this week for us to have a chance !!! 

I hope we get our starting MLB back this week been gone the past 2!

Don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but heard SP could possibly have an injury that could be detrimental. If so, I can speak on behalf of every GB poster, that our condolences go out to that young man if what I heard is true. Not trying to start any talk about it. You just never want to hear anybody getting injured, especially this late in the season. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but heard SP could possibly have an injury that could be detrimental. If so, I can speak on behalf of every GB poster, that our condolences go out to that young man if what I heard is true. Not trying to start any talk about it. You just never want to hear anybody getting injured, especially this late in the season. 

True,i want them to come in completely healthy and if they win go win it all,Same as us!By the way i heard the same thing but was going to wait.Last year i didnt say anything about Holdens broken "collarbone".

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I haven't heard any updates but it could take a very big toll on us. Didn't look to good last night

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

This SP team is a true TEAM. We have a tough bunch of kids that have played together since they were 5-6 years old. We will be just fine. 

11 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Whitwell knew about Holden before i did last year!!

5 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

I haven't heard any updates but it could take a very big toll on us. Didn't look to good last night

He follows my son on Twitter and he told him that he didn’t think it was good. I hope he gets some good results back and it’s not as bad as it seems. Sincerely I wish him the best.