1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m just waiting for somebody (Lake County)on here to actually admit the caliber of players and positions those players played that just so happened to show up this year. I found it funny after the game fri that Puckett had the audacity to talk bad about Greenback calling them the best recruiters in the business, knowing what he benefitted from this season. People that live in glass houses really don’t need to be throwing stones.

You my friend have blown the Puckett disrespect thing way outta proportion! It’s ok we have never recruited squat! Anyways...how’s basketball going

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m just waiting for somebody (Lake County)on here to actually admit the caliber of players and positions those players played that just so happened to show up this year. I found it funny after the game fri that Puckett had the audacity to talk bad about Greenback calling them the best recruiters in the business, knowing what he benefitted from this season. People that live in glass houses really don’t need to be throwing stones.

Butt hurt too I see, you got a dose, suck it up and go back to coloring with them crayons

Just now, Guidance1812 said:

Butt hurt too I see, you got a dose, suck it up and go back to coloring with them crayons

Naw- just answer the question. How many transfers? Where do they play? We got beat by a better team. For all the talk y’all give about hometown pride, seems you’d play hometown players. That’s just me though. 

• CoachT locked this topic