1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, Outsider1998 said:

Maybe if y'all know each other you should discuss this privately. Talking all this nonsense on this thread is stupid

He drew 1st blood, never said a word to him until he started spewing his junk.  But anyway good luck to you guys this week.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Im coming back from Ohio and the anticipation of this one has me thinking hard.lol.I havent seen NOTHING on you all yet.Usually i have an idea of what we are in for.

The team I support is not in it !

jus really wanted to say congrats to those who made the show,,, special time for players, parents, coaches, schools and communities ! I’ll be watching on tv,,, good luck to all !

1 minute ago, Jbalumni81 said:

The team I support is not in it !

jus really wanted to say congrats to those who made the show,,, special time for players, parents, coaches, schools and communities ! I’ll be watching on tv,,, good luck to all !

10-4 just saw the jb!My apologizes!Yes should be a good one.

Just now, mrbigster said:

With Lake Co ties.And lost 1 big lineman that's started past 3 years that's roaming the halls.Lake Co does things the right way

Its my understanding that you have lost a lot more than you've gained over the years. Pretty sure I've read that.

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its my understanding that you have lost a lot more than you've gained over the years. Pretty sure I've read that.

A lot more.Probably could have had more state titles if some hadn't left.Especially Andre Flowers.TSSAA should do more about letting kids go to schools out of their zone.I can guarantee if those kids would had to sit a year,they wouldn't have left.Maybe LC needs to put 8th graders in the same building and be part of the high school.That way they wouldn't be able to drive 20 miles to another school at about 13 years old.I guess a school can do that.Bradford,Gleason and I think Greenfield has 8 th graders that start on the high school basketball teams.I think if LC did that,would keep students at home.

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

A lot more.Probably could have had more state titles if some hadn't left.Especially Andre Flowers.TSSAA should do more about letting kids go to schools out of their zone.I can guarantee if those kids would had to sit a year,they wouldn't have left.Maybe LC needs to put 8th graders in the same building and be part of the high school.That way they wouldn't be able to drive 20 miles to another school at about 13 years old.I guess a school can do that.Bradford,Gleason and I think Greenfield has 8 th graders that start on the high school basketball teams.I think if LC did that,would keep students at home.

Bottom line, the TSSAA don't police this very well. People never changes actions without consequences.

31 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes and most forget the biggest loss in 1A in last 10 years or so Gilbert leaving to go play in WV on brothers ream.WE WOULD HAVE MERCIED EVERYONE LAST YEAR!His presence on O AND D was 14 to 21 points!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic