1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, WarChant said:

So you call us cherry pickers but your brother chases wins lol . Everytime the cupboard gets bare at Cloudland or Hampton he bales !!!! Your a good one to bash honest people SMH 

Cupboard stayed pretty full for about 20 years. So wrong again. 

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think it was 2001, Cloudland played played you guys the year they went to the State. You had a Great passing team. I've since learned that you have always had kids coming from other nearby schools. Anyway that was a very nice and respectful bunch of kids.

I played on that team. Over half the staters on that team was supposed to be at William blount. But we all grew up in lower blount county and played our youth ball at Southside and greenback. It's just the way it is around here. Back then if u wanted to attend greenback then come on your more than welcome. Things have changed now with all the TSSAA rules. But if you do it the right way then what's the problem. I got a ton of friends that attended will blount for a couple years and then came to greenback. Ask any of them how much better a community, fanbase and growing up experience it is at greenback. It's not even close 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I think I seen maybe 85,94 for LC don’t hold me to that. 

They beat Meigs Co 20 - 6 in 1980 and SP 20 - 12 in 1985.  They were runners up to Alcoa in 1977, 1979 and SP in 1994.   All but the 1994 games were in the A-AA-AAA system.  They also made playoff appearances in 1969 and 1972.

Edited by rlh

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Yes and I hope you guys get the Gold Ball.

I hope we can get competitive and host the kees in a big game up here. I can imagine having onb, nation, and 91landers sitting around my kitchen table playing cards. All of a sudden,  gdf comes up to me and i say "is something on your mind? He says, "just wanted you to know you're sitting in my chair" :roflol:

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic