1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Last year the West had a team defeated while a state championship winner had a player who obviously violated TSSAA rules but TSSAA ignored undeniable evidence. This year the TSSAA has proved again their selective handling & accountability for violations, poor officiating regularly directly impacting wins & loses. Question remains, does the West settle for another Silver ball while the TSSAA miserably fails to do their job? YepReconSo

Old Pirate I am not a fan of the TSSAA but the west is going to settle for the gold ball. 

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

He was excited about it. I said yesterday I meant Saturday. My days are running together lol. 

Purest route runner I’ve seen! Everything just looks so smooth with him. I said it when I was at the Oneida game with buddies that I would love to see him rep the power T. The man above will open the right door for him. Congrats on Mr. Football as well. I’m sure that gold ball will cap it all off. Go win it!

3 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Purest route runner I’ve seen! Everything just looks so smooth with him. I said it when I was at the Oneida game with buddies that I would love to see him rep the power T. The man above will open the right door for him. Congrats on Mr. Football as well. I’m sure that gold ball will cap it all off. Go win it!

The man above opened a few doors before the season started, Manna from Heaven. Good chance he's knocking on a few new one,s for next season. Knock and it will be opened, SEEK and ye shall find. Highly doubt the man above is very impressed with the deception that took place. Evolving stories .Be sure ,the Truth will find you out.

54 minutes ago, pujo said:

The man above opened a few doors before the season started, Manna from Heaven. Good chance he's knocking on a few new one,s for next season. Knock and it will be opened, SEEK and ye shall find. Highly doubt the man above is very impressed with the deception that took place. Evolving stories .Be sure ,the Truth will find you out.

If you have nothing good to say then don’t say nothing at all. MOVE ON !!! 

Just now, WarChant said:

If you have nothing good to say then don’t say nothing at all. MOVE ON !!! 

Nothing negative about the young man, just don't think the man above is a sports fan. I do however think he deals with all of us and our acts either good or bad is rewarded accordingly. 

• CoachT locked this topic