1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

They definitely slowed it down to an extent. First half we couldn’t get anything going. We eventually made the adjustments and got our playmakers the ball and let them do the rest. 

That's pretty much what I read. Your halftime adjustments helped win the game.

30 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Greenback is so hard to contain passing. The problem is when they run the ball your most likely expecting a pass and they get good yards. They are hard to scheme. Our Dbs are pretty good. It's one of the biggest reasons we were able to win when we played them. 

They will get yards in air against anybody but reason y’all beat them was they had zero run game against y’all. 

I've watched both teams. GB appears to be faster at the skill position.  LC offensive line is very good. They put together some methodical drives. There backs do a good job of getting yards after contact.  The defense gave up some plays but they clamp down in a hurry.  GB will have to be fundamentally sound on both sides of the ball. They have the most dangerous weapon on the field in Willis.  Should be a dandy 

17 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

They will get yards in air against anybody but reason y’all beat them was they had zero run game against y’all. 

17 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Our defense had something to do with that.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Our defense had something to do with that.

Our O-line did too they were not playing no where near the level they are now.Meigs played us well don't get me wrong no excuse here.Meigs has improved also.But i will dare to say theres not a team out there that has changed as much as us from game 1 till now.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Our O-line did too they were not playing no where near the level they are now.Meigs played us well don't get me wrong no excuse here.Meigs has improved also.But i will dare to say theres not a team out there that has changed as much as us from game 1 till now.

Feel the same about us and our game 1 with Sweetwater.:grin:

• CoachT locked this topic