1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, WarChant said:

If you have nothing good to say then don’t say nothing at all. MOVE ON !!! 

How do you people feel about the 4 Greenback kids who got sent to the sidelines. If mine was one of them, I'd be just a tad angry. Winning is not all its cut out to be. Doing the right thing is MUCH bigger.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

How do you people feel about the 4 Greenback kids who got sent to the sidelines. If mine was one of them, I'd be just a tad angry. Winning is not all its cut out to be. Doing the right thing is MUCH bigger.

Nobody upset but you and a few of your buddies. You need to move on bud. Or start a thread where y’all can talk about.

Prov 16; 28

Just now, GbMan said:

Nobody upset but you and a few of your buddies. You need to move on bud. Or start a thread where y’all can talk about.

Prov 16; 28

That sure didn't address my question.  Coach tells the 4 kids, sorry fellers ,we really like you fellers but we've added a few to help  win you a BIG trophy. Kids say,oh gosh ,Thank you coach. I want even have to get my pretty uniform dirty.

7 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Prov 16; 28

Truth be known, you don't have a kid on the team that couldn't be sidelined by a more talented player. Its OK when its someone elses kid, wouldn't be so great if was you're own. Alot more important  lessons to be taught than winning state titles at any costs.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

That sure didn't address my question.  Coach tells the 4 kids, sorry fellers ,we really like you fellers but we've added a few to help  win you a BIG trophy. Kids say,oh gosh ,Thank you coach. I want even have to get my pretty uniform dirty.

This is the championship thread. If you want to start a thread with that you go right ahead not trying to be anyway towards you. There not been but a few games that everyone that wishes has not played. 

Just now, GbMan said:

This is the championship thread. If you want to start a thread with that you go right ahead not trying to be anyway towards you. There not been but a few games that everyone that wishes has not played. 

I bet the borderline starters on this team cringes at the thought of who is gonna show up next year and take their spot. Like I said, you don't have one that can't be replaced. 

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

Truth be known, you don't have a kid on the team that couldn't be sidelined by a more talented player. Its OK when its someone elses kid, wouldn't be so great if was you're own. Alot more important  lessons to be taught than winning state titles at any costs.

I have a player on the team. He has learned a lot over the past few years and I have a daughter that’s a trainer. I’ve enjoyed the past few years since they been out there on Friday nights. But coach Ryan he is good better yet he Is a Great coach and teacher of the game. I will be honest you really don’t know how special this place is. I’ve been here for a long time. People and kids coming into Greenback there’s always been people moving in here. But coach Ryan knows how to coach his assistant know what there doing. This has just been a big deal since we are winning. 

Edited by GbMan

Just now, GbMan said:

I have a player on the team. He has learned a lot over the past few years and I have a daughter that’s a trainer. I’ve enjoyed the past few years since they been out there on Friday nights. But coach Ryan he is good better yet he I Great coach and teacher of the game. I be honest you really don’t know how special this place is. I’ve been here for a long time. People and kids coming into Greenback there’s always been people moving in here. But coach Ryan knows how to coach his assistant know what there doing. This has just been a big deal since we are winning. 

If you notice, you are the only team in any classification that I take issues with, shoot the team I pull for is not even in this classification. They got put out by Oneida, no issues with Oneida in the least and Big buddies With Coach Lambert..Same thing with Rockwood last year. That should tell you something. Back in the day,I had a lot of respect for Greenback. Those days are behind me. Don't know squat about Lake County,but boy, do I hope they win. The one Other team I had this same problem with was GCA, , Those days have passed with their new coach and them playing with people who has the same advantages. The big deal of winning wouldn't have happened without getting stud players from other teams,

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

If you notice, you are the only team in any classification that I take issues with, shoot the team I pull for is not even in this classification. They got put out by Oneida, no issues with Oneida in the least and Big buddies With Coach Lambert..Same thing with Rockwood last year. That should tell you something. Back in the day,I had a lot of respect for Greenback. Those days are behind me. Don't know squat about Lake County,but boy, do I hope they win. The one Other team I had this same problem with was GCA, , Those days have passed with their new coach and them playing with people who has the same advantages. The big deal of winning wouldn't have happened without getting stud players from other teams,

Whether you respect us or hate us it’s  on you. As long as Ryan and his coaches are coaching your going to be upset for a long time just the facts. But your talk about stud players we got some good ones they will sure lay the wood. These seniors record through rec league  is 110-8 and they have one loss on there home field in four years. As far as Lake County they are a beast and will run the ball down your throat and make you like it. We are the underdog again this week. You may get your wish. But there’s no better feeling then playing the first week of December. Coach Ryan and his staff has put us here 3 out of 4 years. 

45 minutes ago, pujo said:

What are you going to say about next year we got all the boys that won the Blount county championship against the best of the best. They beat Alcoa, Maryville, William Blount, Heritage and a few more. You got 4 years of these guys coming up. 

Just now, GbMan said:

What are you going to say about next year we got all the boys that won the Blount county championship against the best of the best. They beat Alcoa, Maryville, William Blount, Heritage and a few more. You got 4 years of these guys coming up. 

If it was accomplished with Greenback kids ,I'd be fine with it but if you are cherry picking from other schools, My feelings would be the same. Greenback is just toooooooooooooooo small to build a powerhouse every year without gaining talented kids from other schools.

• CoachT locked this topic