1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, pujo said:

If it was accomplished with Greenback kids ,I'd be fine with it but if you are cherry picking from other schools, My feelings would be the same. Greenback is just toooooooooooooooo small to build a powerhouse every year without gaining talented kids from other schools.

No cherry picking lol we have a great youth rec league that is bringing the talent up. Theses kids coming up next year are awesome. I can’t wait to see what they will accomplish  But like I said we have kids that move in to the area each year it was this way when I was in school in the 80-90s. It will always probably be this way. But coach does a great job with these kids. But al in all  We have a great place to raise a family and a great community that supports our kids . I got a question do you work graveyard to? 

Edited by GbMan

4 hours ago, pujo said:

If you notice, you are the only team in any classification that I take issues with, shoot the team I pull for is not even in this classification. They got put out by Oneida, no issues with Oneida in the least and Big buddies With Coach Lambert..Same thing with Rockwood last year. That should tell you something. Back in the day,I had a lot of respect for Greenback. Those days are behind me. Don't know squat about Lake County,but boy, do I hope they win. The one Other team I had this same problem with was GCA, , Those days have passed with their new coach and them playing with people who has the same advantages. The big deal of winning wouldn't have happened without getting stud players from other teams,

How long ago was it when you had respect for us ?. We have had kids transfer in every years since the early 80s. The east used to be alot tougher but the past 5-8 years it has been watered down. We had teams in the 90s and early 2000s that would have cake walked to the finals every year if they played today's schedules and teams. Times have changed. I can recall a few oneida and coalfield teams that would have played for a state title as well.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

How do you people feel about the 4 Greenback kids who got sent to the sidelines. If mine was one of them, I'd be just a tad angry. Winning is not all its cut out to be. Doing the right thing is MUCH bigger.

https://www.averyjournal.com/news/cloudland-sticking-with-lunsford-after-criminal-charges/article_39a8fe97-3633-501c-9ec4-bcc71a611986.html .... is this your brother ???

8 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Lol I was just giving OnB a hard time. Yeah I know y’all like to throw as well. 

When I said LC didn't do anything I was expecting,they actually did as long as they kept about a 10 point lead.Run right at them.Id expect to see more against Greenback.I think its going to be a great game.

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

When I said LC didn't do anything I was expecting,they actually did as long as they kept about a 10 point lead.Run right at them.Id expect to see more against Greenback.I think its going to be a great game.

Yes I agree ... hope both teams soak this in and enjoy everything about it. I expect to be a defensive battle !! Gonna be a fun game to watch 

19 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I will have to say that was a bunch of BS. I’m pretty sure the person confronted SR at a restaurant in Elk Park. It was over the Girls Basketball. I find the hoodie funny in the picture though.

• CoachT locked this topic