1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

14 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

SP is a lot smaller than LC too.

Which isn’t really a factor when it comes to us. Teams that can get a good enough rush might be able to slow us down but you better be quick.

Our defense will have to bow their back and stick their nose in holes to stuff the LOS. Can’t let LC run all over us.

Edited by cherokee23

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Swafford is better than Snyder. Also faster. Snyder is still a very good ball player. 

Disagree. Only thing he is better at is speed. Snyder bigger/stronger and just as skilled runner if not more. I guess it comes down to preference speed or power on who is better. Just my opinion

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:51 AM, Gbnation said:

I went back and watched it and they missed that one. 

Yeah, whatever!  They did miss that 4th down pass interference call that gave life to your team...and the rushing TD.  There will not be any home field refs this week.  Lake County ends the orchestration this week.

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Heck I noticed we at least caught up to Tubbs a couple of times the other night. Snyder was gone when he saw daylight.

Snyder definitely has great speed for someone as big as him, but that play he broke off the DB's gave up on the play. Tubbs is definitely faster, just that specific play Ensley showed who the actual fastest player on the field was

• CoachT locked this topic