1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I just dont think the Kees have seen a team with as phyiscal style of play this year !!! I see the Falcons flyimg high and bringing Gold back West....

Are we play Jack Lambert and the 70's Steelers??Its just high school football how much physical can it get????SP,OS,Oneida,Meigs,Loudon buncha p#@$%@ i guess.Gee whiz.:roflolk:

40 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Are we play Jack Lambert and the 70's Steelers??Its just high school football how much physical can it get????SP,OS,Oneida,Meigs,Loudon buncha p#@$%@ i guess.Gee whiz.:roflolk:

Nothing but respect for yall GreenBack folk just think this is a once in a generation team from LC . Big fast and disciplined ! Man what a game it will be for all envolved !

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

300+ yards passing will be on them quick. Watch and see.

42 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You better tighten you chin straps this week.

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nothing but respect for yall GreenBack folk just think this is a once in a generation team from LC . Big fast and disciplined ! Man what a game it will be for all envolved !

nothing but respect for yall pee guys but don't think the LC is any bigger than GB or faster to be honest seen both, no dog in race but look like siZe goes to the east team, and you guys better not sleep on the other East team just my opinion like rear ends everyone has one, best wishes to all teams should be a great weekend.

• CoachT locked this topic