1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

19 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

What’s your reasoning/logic or whatever you call it for this prediction?

That’s what we’ve heard most of the season. Then after the game is over, everybody’s opinion has suddenly changed. You’ll see it too. Will we win? If the OL/DL comes to play, yes. Nobody in 1A will beat us when they come to play. They were ready to play last night. You could see it on the sidelines and during timeouts. They were ready to go. What I would really like to see this game is taking exactly what they give us and adjust quicker. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what a team is doing but once you catch on, pound that weakness and NEVER let off. 

My reasoning...I just believe them to be a better team and your QB may have some problems holding the ball too long. Your WR is probably the best in the State in all classifications, but I believe LC is better overall on offense & defense as a whole. I said 16 instead of 14 because LC doesn't kick extra points. 

GB can make big plays easily. If you stop the qb and jam 23 at the line to cause disruption you can win. Sp didn't run their bread and butter wing T. Only about 6 possessions on the wing T. Every time it was ran we moved the ball fairly well. We was up 20 - 7 at one point.  23 and 6 are great players. 6 will react well to the pressure. You can tell he is a veteran qb. 23 is quick and taller than any safety or db on the field so all they have to do is throw a jump ball.  We ran the ball very well against them almost 400 yds.  GB is good but take the qb out of the game and they are extremely 1 dimensional. Sp line got pressure pretty much all night. Was the rb running a pick. He is supposed to block then run his route but never blocks anything. The fb loves to learn forward every play which would be a false start.  I can't bring myself to say go cherok***, but I hope they bring the ball back east 

2 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

GB can make big plays easily. If you stop the qb and jam 23 at the line to cause disruption you can win. Sp didn't run their bread and butter wing T. Only about 6 possessions on the wing T. Every time it was ran we moved the ball fairly well. We was up 20 - 7 at one point.  23 and 6 are great players. 6 will react well to the pressure. You can tell he is a veteran qb. 23 is quick and taller than any safety or db on the field so all they have to do is throw a jump ball.  We ran the ball very well against them almost 400 yds.  GB is good but take the qb out of the game and they are extremely 1 dimensional. Sp line got pressure pretty much all night. Was the rb running a pick. He is supposed to block then run his route but never blocks anything. The fb loves to learn forward every play which would be a false start.  I can't bring myself to say go cherok***, but I hope they bring the ball back east 

So are you saying the only ball that 23 caught was jump balls lol? 

We will try to bring it back but we will have to play another good game. 

5 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

I vote you take griders job:thumb:

Just now, Spfan2011 said:

23 will get his regardless of what LC tries to do. Big fish in a little pond. Size ,speed and Heart.

3 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

My reasoning...I just believe them to be a better team and your QB may have some problems holding the ball too long. Your WR is probably the best in the State in all classifications, but I believe LC is better overall on offense & defense as a whole. I said 16 instead of 14 because LC doesn't kick extra points. 

Parker Hughes from Elizabethton may be the best wideout in the state.  Would love to see him and 23 on the same team. 

• CoachT locked this topic