1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Maybe we need to add a recruiter to our staff to fill those key positions.......It works well for some apparently... Is it Friday yet????? On a positive note Gb doesn't have as long of a drive as the West..... Thanks T$$AA for making the West drive 4+ hours......smh... I'm sure Guidance and Shocker will give this thread some life soon......Yawn.....

Edited by TipToe421
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TipToe421 said:

Maybe we need add a recruiter to our staff to fill those key positions.......It works well for some apparently... Is it Friday yet????? On a positive note Gb doesn't have as long of a drive as the West..... Thanks T$$AA for making the West drive 4+ hours......smh... I'm sure Guidance and Shocker will give this thread some life soon......Yawn.....

Im glad we don’t have that long of a drive wow. 

Its all in fun. Should be a good game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Maybe we need to add a recruiter to our staff to fill those key positions.......It works well for some apparently... Is it Friday yet????? On a positive note Gb doesn't have as long of a drive as the West..... Thanks T$$AA for making the West drive 4+ hours......smh... I'm sure Guidance and Shocker will give this thread some life soon......Yawn.....

Yall got a few transfers as well so dont be throwing stones in that glass house fella. I cant help the fact ours are better.

Edited by GHSblackhelmet

13 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Yall got a few transfers as well so dont be throwing stones in that glass house fella. I cant help the fact ours are better.

We don't have that luxury year in and year out over here. Our 2 actually have ties to LC with 1 previously living here. So no glass house here fella. I don't recall reading any media concerning LC on this issue. Anyway, you can get your dose Friday........ Gonna be a great game!!!!! Hoping for a fun week of banter with a little football talk between the fan bases!!!!

Edited by TipToe421

14 minutes ago, muskox said:

U beat me to it

How bout greenback and cornersville last year, wait 

that didn’t happen

how about greenback cornersville 2017, that’s right , I remember all those comments about beating a junior heavy cornersville team,  and I believe that lc defense banged them up for ya

well it’s 2019, nothing will be that easy about this game, all yaw “I have seen that offense, no one can stop it mess”, it’s just mess29418CD4-10C6-45BA-B95B-184B4956F8AC.thumb.jpeg.447155a48fb29787eb651dbbfde7a78c.jpeg

Edited by Guidance1812

• CoachT locked this topic