1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

We have faced just about any D you can imagine,in Meigs,Oneida,Loudon and SP.PLENTY OF FAST teams and big!Not gonna play a more physical back than Swafford.None faster than Jackson from Loudon and all the backs from South Pitt and a BIG bruiser from Oneida Buttram.We are tested!

Our brand of football is different for sure over here.  BTW, if Willis doesn't win the TSSAA player of the year in 1a, it will be the next biggest rip off since Peyton Manning!!

16 minutes ago, sportman said:

Our brand of football is different for sure over here.  BTW, if Willis doesn't win the TSSAA player of the year in 1a, it will be the next biggest rip off since Peyton Manning!!

If snyder was in the top 3 (which he should be) I’d disagree but with the guys Willis is up against right now he should be unanimous for Mr. Football, no doubt in my mind. Snyder the real Mr. Football to anyone with some sense though 

14 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

If snyder was in the top 3 (which he should be) I’d disagree but with the guys Willis is up against right now he should be unanimous for Mr. Football, no doubt in my mind. Snyder the real Mr. Football to anyone with some sense though 

Well I have zero sense then lol!

33 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

It do this year!

There was a kid several years ago that set the all-time tn state rushing record for yards in a season. He didn’t win Mr. Football. Your kid has had an impressive season and he very well be the best player. But having the best stats doesn’t always equal out to mr. football. 

• CoachT locked this topic