1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

14 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Well then haha Greenback knows that their qb has 4,000+ passing yards and 50+ tds and wasn’t a finalist. Just curious on the balance of the Lake County Offense

They are a complete team and are huge up front on both sides. Team speed is good, only team in the West in my opinion that could beat Peabody

Ok Its Championship Week. It dosent matter what each team has done up to this point! This game is a whole next level.  I hope each kid enjoys this week , for I can tell you from experience you will never forget it. I hope both teams have a safe week in practice and safe travels to COOKVILLE ! Good luck but I hope my Cherokees pull it off one more time.

5 hours ago, horse said:

If GB can throw the ball and stop #11 and play a little pass defense you will win. 

“If GB can pass the ball”... that’s all we do. And nobody will completely stop it. SP sent tons of pressure last night and we still had 300+ yard through the air. It’s not just that our QB is the best in 1A... we have the best receiving corp in 1A

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

“If GB can pass the ball”... that’s all we do. And nobody will completely stop it. SP sent tons of pressure last night and we still had 300+ yard through the air. It’s not just that our QB is the best in 1A... we have the best receiving corp in 1A

Well then,if you play good defense you should win. 

No clue what Greenback has other than an outstanding QB and WR group. I think there are plenty of yards to be had through the air against LC. On the other side of the ball; stopping #5 and #11 is a problem. LC could grind it out 3 yards at a time and control the game. Snyder made a believer out of me. He’s a wrecking ball. 

Best of luck to both teams, but I’m going with LC in this one. Bring the Gold back west!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

If if's and buts were candy & nuts, everyone would have a Merry Christmas. Lake County didn't do anything but run their base package last night against Huntingdon and they handled the game fairly easily. Congrats to Huntingdon on a great season though and you have a good program, but I think LC will win the 1A Championship by 16. 

What’s your reasoning/logic or whatever you call it for this prediction?

4 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

If snyder was in the top 3 (which he should be) I’d disagree but with the guys Willis is up against right now he should be unanimous for Mr. Football, no doubt in my mind. Snyder the real Mr. Football to anyone with some sense though 

That’s what we’ve heard most of the season. Then after the game is over, everybody’s opinion has suddenly changed. You’ll see it too. Will we win? If the OL/DL comes to play, yes. Nobody in 1A will beat us when they come to play. They were ready to play last night. You could see it on the sidelines and during timeouts. They were ready to go. What I would really like to see this game is taking exactly what they give us and adjust quicker. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what a team is doing but once you catch on, pound that weakness and NEVER let off. 

1 hour ago, gfd709 said:

Ok Its Championship Week. It dosent matter what each team has done up to this point! This game is a whole next level.  I hope each kid enjoys this week , for I can tell you from experience you will never forget it. I hope both teams have a safe week in practice and safe travels to COOKVILLE ! Good luck but I hope my Cherokees pull it off one more time.

Good post, minus the last line

46 minutes ago, Lurker said:

No clue what Greenback has other than an outstanding QB and WR group. I think there are plenty of yards to be had through the air against LC. On the other side of the ball; stopping #5 and #11 is a problem. LC could grind it out 3 yards at a time and control the game. Snyder made a believer out of me. He’s a wrecking ball. 

Best of luck to both teams, but I’m going with LC in this one. Bring the Gold back west!

Very big offense line and defense line with backers that will lay the wood and speed to go with it. 

We did exactly what needed to be done last night, nothing more, I would compared last night to most of the competitive games we played this year, or shall I say , competitive quarter/quarters we played

if any of you greenback fellars are expecting a full explanation, From a falcon fan, read the last thread  we had, ain’t gonna happen, they had it all figured out, can we expect the same from yaw?

honestly, I expect a great football game, past that, I’m here to make you think , I got enough posers that dont like me already 

we can all be friends , as long as you ain’t offended by a keyboard or One liner

Edited by Guidance1812

3 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

We did exactly what needed to be done last night, nothing more, I would compared last night to most of the competitive games we played this year, or shall I say , compete really quarter/quarters

if any of you greenback fellars are expecting a full explanation, From a falcon fan, read the last thread  we had, ain’t gonna happen, they had it all figured out, can we expect the same from yaw?

honestly, I expect a great football game, past that, I’m here to make you think , I got enough posers that dont like me already 

we can all be friends , as long as you ain’t offended by a keyboard or One liner

I have watched the game from last night and I’m fixing to watch another one in a few lol. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I have watched the game from last night and I’m fixing to watch another one in a few lol. 

Tell whoever s semi I borrowed last night, parked o. The hill behind huntingdon s press box, I’ll bring it back this Friday , equipment an all, thought I had all yaws film in the truck I borrowed, but oh well

• CoachT locked this topic