1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Appvol said:

You should start you a twitter account. It’s great for sports. That’s about all I follow is sports. If I tweet it’s going to be sports related. 

No sir,after all the negative crap put out there this last week from each team and adults i would have an aneurism.I got some buddies who send me stuff i would like to read.I am very old school about SM!

From now on if i were a coach i would say when the playoffs start shut the phones and computers off!

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No sir,after all the negative crap put out there this last week from each team and adults i would have an aneurism.I got some buddies who send me stuff i would like to read.I am very old school about SM!

From now on if i were a coach i would say when the playoffs start shut the phones and computers off!

There was a lot smack talk on Twitter to.

50 minutes ago, sportman said:

Good luck to GB.  You guys have had an amazing run and bring the Gold back to the East again.  I believe the SP game will put you guys over the edge in the state game.  Also LC, be proud of your team, but I don't think you can handle the GB passing attack.  GB by 14.

I don’t think GB can stop LC’s offense either

LC is big and physical.Think they will control the clock.Saw a lot if things against Hunt that LC didnt try.Just basically ran right at them.Going to be tough stopping passing attack but GB will have tough time stopping LC.Think Hunt caught LC napping in secondary.Didnt think Hunt would run at will against LC like they thought.Had it not been for couple passes,game could have been much larger margin.And Hunt scored last td on about a 4th and 14 with just over 3 minutes to play.Great effort by Ensley on the play.Id loved to see replay if he actually got in though.But with score at the time being 30 to 12,no big deal.When game ended LC had a first down on about Hunt 13 yard line with over a min to play.Ran out the clock.Going to be a good game with LC and Greenback

• CoachT locked this topic