1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Vandy, pass defense was soft tonight. LC really wasn't expecting the Mustangs to throw the ball that much. LC has seen Simpson from Westview. He is the real deal. Carnes I am sure is a great qb but we have seen Greenback style of game this year and played it just fine. Lake County will be ok.

I'm in tears...they hung 50 on you and you call that just fine. Westview went 5-5 and lost in the 1st round by 40. Please let that be lake counties thoughts on Friday 

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Vandy, pass defense was soft tonight. LC really wasn't expecting the Mustangs to throw the ball that much. LC has seen Simpson from Westview. He is the real deal. Carnes I am sure is a great qb but we have seen Greenback style of game this year and played it just fine. Lake County will be ok.

I'm in tears...they hung 50 on you and you call that just fine. Westview went 5-5 and lost in the 1st round by 40. Please let that be lake counties thoughts on Friday 

14 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Who is Westview and what classification?

No way can they simulate what is coming Fri!Aint seen it but gonna see it.Our O wasnt all there last night missed alot of open recievers give Pitt credit on pressure but most all those are caught regularly.

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No way can they simulate what is coming Fri!Aint seen it but gonna see it.Our O wasnt all there last night missed alot of open recievers give Pitt credit on pressure but most all those are caught regularly.

I agree SP was sending pressure on every play from different players. If they hadn’t then Carnes would have lit it up even more than he did. Some of those throws last night that he got to the receiver was unbelievable passes. 

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree SP was sending pressure on every play from different players. If they hadn’t then Carnes would have lit it up even more than he did. Some of those throws last night that he got to the receiver was unbelievable passes. 

I would like to see the interception again.

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Looking at the Hudl highlights of Lake County QB/LB he looks like a load. Didnt LC have 2 kids rush for over 200 yards last night. 

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Don’t know if you do Twitter.Here is Willis after the game.

• CoachT locked this topic