1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

10 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

LC is big and physical.Think they will control the clock.Saw a lot if things against Hunt that LC didnt try.Just basically ran right at them.Going to be tough stopping passing attack but GB will have tough time stopping LC.Think Hunt caught LC napping in secondary.Didnt think Hunt would run at will against LC like they thought.Had it not been for couple passes,game could have been much larger margin.And Hunt scored last td on about a 4th and 14 with just over 3 minutes to play.Great effort by Ensley on the play.Id loved to see replay if he actually got in though.But with score at the time being 30 to 12,no big deal.When game ended LC had a first down on about Hunt 13 yard line with over a min to play.Ran out the clock.Going to be a good game with LC and Greenback

First we both made it!Next enjoy the week.I have been part of 5 trips and it is a special week for all involved especially those kids!

Good luck Kees! This is going to be a great game if we can slow down y'alls passing game.  We will do what we've done all year and that's pound the football and hopefully get some good passes in also.  No doubt we have our work cut out for us but that's what championship teams are made of! I think we can put pressure on Mr. Carnes and that should definitely help slow y'all down.  Friday can't come quick enough!

Let's go LC!! One More Time!!

14 minutes ago, horse said:

If GB can throw the ball and stop #11 and play a little pass defense you will win. 

If if's and buts were candy & nuts, everyone would have a Merry Christmas. Lake County didn't do anything but run their base package last night against Huntingdon and they handled the game fairly easily. Congrats to Huntingdon on a great season though and you have a good program, but I think LC will win the 1A Championship by 16. 

9 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

If if's and buts were candy & nuts, everyone would have a Merry Christmas. Lake County didn't do anything but run their base package last night against Huntingdon and they handled the game fairly easily. Congrats to Huntingdon on a great season though and you have a good program, but I think LC will win the 1A Championship by 16. 

I’m curious to why you think y’all can beat Greenback by 16? 

10 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I’m curious to why you think y’all can beat Greenback by 16? 

I mean is that just your hometown pride ( nothing wrong with that) or are you wanna talk football?

7 minutes ago, sportman said:

I think GB's tough schedule has them ready for this game and now they are clicking as a unit. I just think the west plays a softer schedule.  

We have faced just about any D you can imagine,in Meigs,Oneida,Loudon and SP.PLENTY OF FAST teams and big!Not gonna play a more physical back than Swafford.None faster than Jackson from Loudon and all the backs from South Pitt and a BIG bruiser from Oneida Buttram.We are tested!

• CoachT locked this topic