1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

11 hours ago, muskox said:

I'm in tears...they hung 50 on you and you call that just fine. Westview went 5-5 and lost in the 1st round by 40. Please let that be lake counties thoughts on Friday 

It's not LC thoughts. Just letting people know LC has seen a pass happy offense. I expect this to be a fairly high scoring game. No predictions. Just going to let some thing this will be easy for the boys from the east. 

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It's not LC thoughts. Just letting people know LC has seen a pass happy offense. I expect this to be a fairly high scoring game. No predictions. Just going to let some thing this will be easy for the boys from the east. 

Big difference in what you will see Fri!

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Everybody thinks they can stop it and boom we have 350 yards and points on the board.It all comes down to the line of scrimmage.Very simple if we block we WILL score!

If Lake County blocks LC will score at will. The team with the most stops at the end of the game will win and I really think alot of people are going to be surprised. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC Knows exactly what they are going to see against Greenback. Maybe LC makes the one play So.Pitt couldn't last night. That's why they play the game.

Nope you don’t lol. LC does not have the speed or as many athletes as SP. 

side note you will not score at will on us. 

Edited by Gbnation
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gbnation said:

Nope you don’t lol. LC does not have the speed or as many athletes as SP. 

I forgot we are playing the greatest ever assembled. I don't talk smack. Y'all can LOL and think you won the gold ball last night all you want. You will see first hand Friday. Nobody from Greenback, So.Pitt knows what LC or Huntingdon has. Watch all the hudl you want. You will have a new found respect Friday afternoon. Same goes for LC about truly knowing what Greenback has. Like I said Friday you will have a knew found respect and a champ from the west in 1 and 2 A.

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I forgot we are playing the greatest ever assembled. I don't talk smack. Y'all can LOL and think you won the gold ball last night all you want. You will see first hand Friday. Nobody from Greenback, So.Pitt knows what LC or Huntingdon has. Watch all the hudl you want. You will have a new found respect Friday afternoon. Same goes for LC about truly knowing what Greenback has. Like I said Friday you will have a knew found respect and a champ from the west in 1 and 2 A.

I like having fun on these boards lol. I have seen huntingdon play not on Hudl either. I will say this you will need more than a QB draw and a draw play to the RB. The QB has a strong arm but is not very accurate on the films that I have seen. Maybe he is in other games but not the ones I seen. 

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

We won’t stop Your offense because SP didn’t ?

whats the reason for that

we don’t have the athletes SP does?

Is this because of the Mr football thing, or had that semi been at all our games too?

I don’t care about the Mr. Football thing lol. If you have access to watch SP you would see what I mean. As for stopping our O you might slow it down at times (MAYBE) but you will not stop it. 

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I can't get past the fact that you lost to Cornersville the last 2 years.:roflol:

• CoachT locked this topic