1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There was a kid several years ago that set the all-time tn state rushing record for yards in a season. He didn’t win Mr. Football. Your kid has had an impressive season and he very well be the best player. But having the best stats doesn’t always equal out to mr. football. 

Oh i see what your saying and yes i would have voted for that kid!

10 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Good luck to Lake County trying time stop that passing game. It’s unlike any you see at the 1A level.  Greenback by 14

Everybody thinks they can stop it and boom we have 350 yards and points on the board.It all comes down to the line of scrimmage.Very simple if we block we WILL score!

3 hours ago, horse said:

If GB can throw the ball and stop #11 and play a little pass defense you will win. 

I love it, yaw still don’t get it 

nothing against a great huntingdon football team , but all those ways we gonna win, or the ways to beat lake county , 

answer is figure out the coach, he did exactly what he wanted too last night, you saw us run it down the middle , no need to pass , 

defense sized yaw up early, was a good game

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

I love it, yaw still don’t get it 

nothing against a great huntingdon football team , but all those ways we gonna win, or the ways to beat lake county , 

answer is figure out the coach, he did exactly what he wanted too last night, you saw us run it down the middle , no need to pass , 

defense sized yaw up early, was a good game

I also seen receivers running wide open in the secondary. Huntingdon qb missed on some passes and just didn’t pull the trigger on other pass plays. And I also seen half time adjustments that shut the run down second half. I also said on the other thread the best team won last night. I also think if a team shuts down 11 not 5 they can win too. 

Edited by horse

3 minutes ago, horse said:

I also seen receivers running wide open in the secondary. Huntingdon qb missed on some passes and just didn’t pull the trigger on other pass plays. And I also seen half time adjustments that shut the run down second half. I also said on the other thread the best team won last night. I also think if a team shuts down 11 not 5 they can win too. 

Fair enough

• CoachT locked this topic