2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i shoudlve offered to host a CoachT pregame party in Algood 

It's never too late as long as your provide the adult beverages!   haha.   Though I must poke a little fun and say that PeabodyPride probably needs to stick to the kiddy punch bowl.  lol.  I know he'll take that as a funny joke.  Though he may be the one spiking the already spiked punch bowl.   Cheers!

2 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

It's never too late as long as your provide the adult beverages!   haha.   Though I must poke a little fun and say that PeabodyPride probably needs to stick to the kiddy punch bowl.  lol.  I know he'll take that as a funny joke.  Though he may be the one spiking the already spiked punch bowl.   Cheers!

i like bourbon very much but i would never drink and drive to a game and not a high school game 

7 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I dont think me and General party the same and I dont drink, never had a sip, odd I owned a bar at one point too. My footy PJ games got General beat . haha all in good fun !! Great thread all !!! 

40 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i like bourbon very much but i would never drink and drive to a game and not a high school game 

I never suggested drinking and drive by any means.  Sure not my style.  It doesn't even have to be a high school game as you mentioned.  I wouldn't drink and drive period.   I didn't mean to imply any of that.  I like to hold a high standard as a Tide Supporter.  For the most part, we'll all here for the love of the game. I like to talk up the big dance just because it's special.  I can cheers to that!