Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

45 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Those kids were forced to go there! Maybe 1 of them wasn’t but two of them definitely! All 3 have been apart of the basketball and football team playing and contributing. One of them Jacquez who oak ridge will miss badly played and contributed as a sophomore! I don’t know if you knew this, but he was said to have been the best athlete on the team last year if they had approved him to play! He’s isaiah Johnson brother so take what ya want with that information. I cheer for players as well not just oak ridge. I respect talent and cannot hate due to their school. I will cheer for the kids at Clinton because I know them personally and have helped them before. But anyways back on topic oak ridge wins second half! Stewart will have 2 receiving touchdowns 

OK, for all of you obsessed with PC, I'll drop the word BUT one was kicked off the basketball team and has a brother on the OR football team, so I guess he went to Clinton because football at OR is "political"! WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE!!!  Another left OR because they wouldn't let him play if he never showed up to practice! "Politics" again at OR, I guess. Not sure why the other left, but I'm sure it was "political"! Bottom line is that in two cases at least, the kids had a bone to pick with OR and "jumped ship" and I say good riddance! Is that too blunt for all of you oversensitive people out there? Both had/have a brother who plays or played at OR, so the "politics" of it all affected one family member but not the other! ANOTHER JOKE!! By the way Willie, I wouldn't  have used the word that you objected to if I hadn't already heard why they changed from Wildcat to dragon. I hope AC beats them by 100 and I hope "political" OR beats them by over 100!  I'll say this again and I mean it, if Clinton is depending on these guys who "jumped ship" to save their season, they're in HUGE trouble! It's about more than talent and athletic ability. I hope Clinton goes 0-10.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bonkers said:

OK, for all of you obsessed with PC, I'll drop the word BUT one was kicked off the basketball team and has a brother on the OR football team, so I guess he went to Clinton because football at OR is "political"! WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE!!!  Another left OR because they wouldn't let him play if he never showed up to practice! "Politics" again at OR, I guess. Not sure why the other left, but I'm sure it was "political"! Bottom line is that in two cases at least, the kids had a bone to pick with OR and "jumped ship" and I say good riddance! Is that too blunt for all of you oversensitive people out there? Both had/have a brother who plays or played at OR, so the "politics" of it all affected one family member but not the other! ANOTHER JOKE!! By the way Willie, I wouldn't  have used the word that you objected to if I hadn't already heard why they changed from Wildcat to dragon. I hope AC beats them by 100 and I hope "political" OR beats them by over 100!  I'll say this again and I mean it, if Clinton is depending on these guys who "jumped ship" to save their season, they're in HUGE trouble! It's about more than talent and athletic ability. I hope Clinton goes 0-10.

I can tell you never played at oak ridge just a keyboard weirdo who thinks they know it all! These are all lies! Two of them played basketball and nobody was ever kicked off the team! Only one was mad about playing time and he had a right to be for next year because he doesn’t deserve jv although he needs to work for it! You just contradicted yourself you literally said they both had brothers that played at oak ridge, but sarcastically joked about politics affecting them... but also said they wouldn’t have gotten pt! Move along because you don’t know what you’re talking about! And since you think you do talk and run your mouth when their stats are good at the end of this year...

5 hours ago, bonkers said:

Do you really want me to debate with you about “talent and athletic” at oak ridge! If you’re telling me a 6’4 two sport athlete of .... is not athletic you are smoking! Jacquez again was told to be one of the most athletic players on the team if played last year! The other guy who left played a lot of slot and made some plays last year?! None of this had nothing to do with pt?!! Gaddis fought hard to keep quez they didn’t want to lose him!!!!! Only one of them on the basketball team had issues with pt for next year! None of them was ever kicked off!!!!!

6 hours ago, bonkers said:

Here how I look at it. Several people jumped the three player and expressed their OPINIONS. I took the time to respond with my OPINION. That is how it should be. Remember OPINIONS are OPINIONS and not FACTS. Say your OPINION and enjoy your right to free speech.

I am not PC and wouldn't know how to be PC when it comes to OR football. I am just a former student who went to all the sports games while in high school and my love of all things Wildcats just grew and grew.

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I can tell you never played at oak ridge just a keyboard weirdo who thinks they know it all! These are all lies! Two of them played basketball and nobody was ever kicked off the team! Only one was mad about playing time and he had a right to be for next year because he doesn’t deserve jv although he needs to work for it! You just contradicted yourself you literally said they both had brothers that played at oak ridge, but sarcastically joked about politics affecting them... but also said they wouldn’t have gotten pt! Move along because you don’t know what you’re talking about! And since you think you do talk and run your mouth when their stats are good at the end of this year...

You just proved that you are clueless about OR football personnel. One has a brother who plays football at ORHS right now and another has a brother that played last year (that's two with brothers). Another was kicked off the basketball team last year and quit this summer. Get your facts straight man because you're embarrassing yourself. Everyone (but you) knows what I just said is true. But hey, let Clinton count on these guys and let's see what happens. For starters, let's see how much they help them at AC this week! LOL

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Do you really want me to debate with you about “talent and athletic” at oak ridge! If you’re telling me a 6’4 two sport athlete of .... is not athletic you are smoking! Jacquez again was told to be one of the most athletic players on the team if played last year! The other guy who left played a lot of slot and made some plays last year?! None of this had nothing to do with pt?!! Gaddis fought hard to keep quez they didn’t want to lose him!!!!! Only one of them on the basketball team had issues with pt for next year! None of them was ever kicked off!!!!!

A two sport athlete????????? I agree that one is a very good athlete, and that's all we'll agree on.

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Here how I look at it. Several people jumped the three player and expressed their OPINIONS. I took the time to respond with my OPINION. That is how it should be. Remember OPINIONS are OPINIONS and not FACTS. Say your OPINION and enjoy your right to free speech.

I am not PC and wouldn't know how to be PC when it comes to OR football. I am just a former student who went to all the sports games while in high school and my love of all things Wildcats just grew and grew.

I hope AC destroys Clinton, whether that's PC or not!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, bonkers said:

You just proved that you are clueless about OR football personnel. One has a brother who plays football at ORHS right now and another has a brother that played last year (that's two with brothers). Another was kicked off the basketball team last year and quit this summer. Get your facts straight man because you're embarrassing yourself. Everyone (but you) knows what I just said is true. But hey, let Clinton count on these guys and let's see what happens. For starters, let's see how much they help them at AC this week! LOL

Reveal yourself and I’ll reveal myself and let’s see who can back up your dumbness! LOL idk anything about oak ridge personnel! A former player in both sports, trained, and helped in both sports Lmao! With family members multiple on both basketball and football! I was just with coach green Saturday! Lmao I’m done though you win....

52 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Reveal yourself and I’ll reveal myself and let’s see who can back up your dumbness! LOL idk anything about oak ridge personnel! A former player in both sports, trained, and helped in both sports Lmao! With family members multiple on both basketball and football! I was just with coach green Saturday! Lmao I’m done though you win....

Next time you're  with coach Green ask him about the kid he kicked off last year, who quit this year, and then went to Clinton. Then you'll see who's right and I'll accept your apology and then I'll LMAO!!!!

On 8/16/2020 at 4:27 PM, bonkers said:

I wouldn't trust anyone who leaves OR for more playing time in Clinton any more than I would trust anyone leaving Clinton for more playing time in OR. Those who do that, it's "all about them" and the team and their teammates mean nothing. If Clinton counts a lot on those guys, then they're in trouble because their loyalties are to themselves and nothing else.

You're correct! It is all about them in alot of cases. Kids want to play and get noticed. They don't want to sit on the sidelines Friday night. 

8 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

You're correct! It is all about them in alot of cases. Kids want to play and get noticed. They don't want to sit on the sidelines Friday night. 

Two of them for sure would be playing! One of them starts gets a lot of the work offensively as he will at Clinton! One only left for playing time in basketball because was told he will play jv that’s it! In football they may shine at Clinton. One for sure would have shined at oak ridge 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

When I was in high school I can't imagine ever going to another school just to play more. I would stay at MY school in MY town and compete and try to get on the field. I'm sure that's strange to many of you!

• Like 1